WDHY 23

Jaewon got down, wiping his tears

Jaewon got down, wiping his tears. He looked around and stopped a cab. The driver looked at him as he got in.
"Are you okay? Should I take you to the hospital, sir?" The driver asks and Jaewon shook his head.
"I'm okay, sir... Please take me to XXXX street, I need to get there fast, please" Jaewon says and the driver stared at him in worry.

"A-are you sure? You're bleeding so bad" The driver says and Jaewon nodded.
"Please hurry!" Jaewon says and the driver nodded. The car drove away while ambulances and firetrucks are around.

Jaewon groaned, wrapping the handkerchief the driver gave him to his wound. He made sure it's tight enough to stop the bleeding. They arrived and Jaewon  thanked the driver, about to pay him but the driver shook his head.

"It's okay, use it for treatment" The driver says before driving away. Jaewon ran to the house, knocking. He felt lightheaded, but he continued to knock. The door opened...

Jin sighs as he stood up and ran to the door, the others followed him. He opened the door, startled as a bloody guy stood in front of them.
"Boy, are you okay?" Jin asks and the guy nodded.
"J-Jungkook-" The guy is cut off before he passed out.

Luckily Jin caught him, all of them are shocked. Jin carried the guy, groaning and walking to the living room. He placed the guy on the couch and told Jimin to get the first aid kit. Jimin got back after a minute, giving the first aid to Jin. Namjoon got down and sees what's happening.

He looked at what they're doing. He frowned.
"What happened?" Namjoon asks and they shrugged.
"We don't know... He mentioned Jungkook to us before he passed out... " Hoseok says. Namjoon looked at the guy, he looked familiar until it clicks. He had seen him before, Jungkook's lock screen.

"Jaewon... "