WDHY 7

The two walked to the nearest beach

The two walked to the nearest beach. Jungkook really needed some peace, fighting with his hyungs, who just act cold and doesn't even talk to him that much, he just couldn't keep up with it. They reached the beach and Jaewon sees an abandoned towel and used it for them to sit down.

"Why did you wanna go to the beach?" Jaewon asks as he sat down beside the other.
"I just needed some fresh air... And that I could let out my problems" Jungkook says and looked at Jaewon.
"Can... Can you hold me?" Jungkook stutters and Jaewon looked at him.

Jaewon is shocked but nodded, Jungkook looked like he really needed it. He hesitantly wrapped an arm around Jungkook. He felt Jungkook rest his head on his head before he hears sniffling.
"Jungkook?" He says but Jungkook didn't answer.

"Jaewon... Can I trust you?" Jungkook asks, not looking at Jaewon.
"Huh...?" Jaewon let out, confused.
"Can I trust you...? Can you help me? Can I let it all out?" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Of course, Jungkook... I won't tell anybody, I promise" Jaewon says and intertwined his pinky with the Jungkook.
"What do you wanna let out?" Jaewon asks, voice soft so Jungkook would feel that he's sincere with what he had told.

"My hyungs... All they do is protect me but then they wouldn't even pay attention to me... I hate it... Growing up, I didn't meet my parents... And they're the only ones who did everything just for me to grow up... Yes, I am thankful for that... But they can at least give me some attention... " Jungkook says as he let tears fall down his cheeks. All Jaewon could do is listen and comfort Jungkook.
"Let it all out" Jaewon says and Jungkook sobbed.

"I just want them to show me some love and attention... And treat me like their brother too"

 And treat me like their brother too"