WDHY 5

Jungkook and Jaewon sat down on the grass, staring at the moon

Jungkook and Jaewon sat down on the grass, staring at the moon. It was almost 3 am, and he's still outside.
"You know... Thank you for coming with me, this is the first time I snuck out and I actually didn't know what to do... And yeah, can we do it again? It's fun" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Sure, I can give you my number and you just text me whenever you want to come out" Jaewon says. Jungkook giggles, gasping as he felt something touch his hand. Jaewon was also startled. He started scratching his head, bowing his head.

"Sorry about that" Jaewon says, smiling.
"I-it's okay" Jungkook says, smiling back. They then exchanged numbers.
"So, we'll be seeing each other again next time then-" Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"Thank you! See you again, Jaewon!" Jungkook says and ran away. Jaewon smiled, touching his cheek and shaking his head as he chuckled.

Jungkook is startled as his door opened. His blanket is taken away from him, making him see the light which hurt his eyes.
"Hyung, please... 5 more minutes" Jungkook says, huffing.
"No, Jungkook, go downstairs and eat" Jin says, folding the blanket for him. Jungkook pouted, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

He hadn't even went to sleep yet, he was about to. Jungkook got off of his bed and walked out of the room, Jin following him. As they walked down the stairs, Jin had to hold his shoulders so he wouldn't fall, he was wobbly, probably since he's still tired.

Jungkook walked to his seat and rested his head on his arms.
"Jungkook, we're in front of the food" He heard, making him lift his head up.
"What did you do? Why are you so tired?" He was asked, startling him. He opened his eyes fully, shaking his head.

"No? No! I'm not tired, what are you talking about?"