WDHY 16

Of course, Namjoon said it in a whisper as they didn't want to be caught

"Are you agaisnt it?" Jungkook asks, gulping.
"No, I was just surprised... I was even surprised when Jin hyung said he's reducing it to 1 week" Namjoon says and Jungkook giggles.
"I'm glad... If you're agaisnt it, I'll..." Jungkook didn't finish his sentence and just laughed it off.

"You're gonna what?" Namjoon asks as he chewed.
"Nothing, I'm glad you're not agaisnt it" Jungkook says, smiling. Namjoon chuckles, nodding as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"What do you think happened to Jin hyung to change his decision?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook shrugged.

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his phone, receiving a crackhead photo of Jaewon.
"This guy" He says, smiling as he too, sent one. Jungkook is startled as he heard knocking, he immediately turned his phone off and laid down, covering himself. He hears the door open.

"Oh, he's here..." He hears, recognizing it as Hoseok before he heard it close. He sighed in relief. He can't get himself be caught that he's still awake, afterall he's told to sleep early as he's been tired for the past few days. He continued his conversation with Jaewon, laughing silently.

Jungkook thought they were getting better, he thought Jin was finally changing too. But it was all a lie.
"I don't trust, Jungkook... Who knows, he could be lying" He hears, seeing them all there, he stared at Namjoon, he looked uncomfortable. He wiped his tears. They don't trust him? They really don't... He ran to his room, startling the others downstairs.

"What was that?" Yoongi asks, frownimg.
"I'll go check it out" Namjoon says and they nodded. He walked upstairs, of course he saw Jungkook, he didn't like how they talked about not trusting him. He walked to Jungkook's room, knocking.

"Kookie...?"

?"