WDHY 31

"Guys! I have good news!" Namjoon says, making all of them look up

"Yes?" They all said and they walked to Namjoon.
"I finally found the place" Namjoon says and they all nodded.
"Let's get ready" Yoongi says.

They were all about to walk to where their weapons are, but stopped as they looked back at Jaewon.
"Y-yes?" Jaewon asks, frowning.
"Aren't you coming?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"O-oh" Jaewon says and followed them.

Jaewon stared at the gun in his hand, putting it down and scratching his head.
"What happened?" Jin asks, raising his brow as he finished getting him all protected.
"I don't know... How to use those" Jaewon says, smiling awkwardly.

"What can you use properly?" Taehyung asks, smiling. 
"I can use knives?" Jaewon says, making all of them chuckle.
"No, no, use this... I'll teach you" Yoongi says and Jaewon nodded.

Jungkook cupped his cheek, crying as he looked back at the boss.
"I never told you to touch anything" The boss says, huffing. Jungkook had accidentally touched the boss' keys, he wanted to use it to get out, but he got caught. He was about to be slapped again when the boss is interrupted.

"Boss, we're being attacked!" The guy says, making the boss groan. He looked at Jungkook, glaring at him.
"Stay here" The boss says and grabbed his gun before getting out. Jungkook gulped and sat there at the corner of the room, hugging his knees. Is this the end of him?

Jaewon is startled as he accidentally shot a guy, who was about to launch at him. He looks back at Yoongi, who gave him a thumbs up before grabbing him. He gasped, stumbling a little.
"Don't stand in the middle while there's some shooting, gosh... You're dumb" Yoongi says, huffing. Jaewon just chuckled nervously, scratching his head.

"Go!"