WDHY Finale

Jungkook hugged Jaewon

"I'm so glad I get to see you again" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Me too-" Jaewon is cut off as he felt a sharp pain on his side. Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees blood seep through Jaewon's shirt.

"No!" Jungkook screamed, grabbing Jin's gun and shooting the boss, on the arm. He gasps, dropping the gun.
"Ja-Jaewon" Jungkook says as he hugged Jaewon, putting pressure on his gunshot wound.
"We'll get you to the hospital, okay? Please don't die on me, I'll pull your ear" Jungkook says, making Jaewon chuckle a little.

"This is okay, baby" Jaewon says, groaning as Jungkook puts more pressure.
"It's not" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Hyungs, please" Jungkook says, looking at them.
"Help is on the way, Jungkook ah... Don't worry" Hoseok says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"The patient is okay now, luckily he didn't lose many blood and that his organs are okay, you guys can come in" The doctor says and they nodded. Jungkook walked in, smiling at Jaewon who chuckles.
"See? I'm okay" Jaewon says, groaning as Jungkook slapped his shoulder.

"Why did you even come if you don't know how to deal with guns?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Shh, you're so mean, already scolding me" Jaewon says, pouting.
"Oh, shut up, that's your fault" Jungkook says, giggling. Jaewon smiled, caressing Jungkook and touching the bruises on his cheek.

"It'll go away, don't worry" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Jungkookie, you love me, right?" Jaewon says and Jungkook nodded.
"Please listen to your brothers, love... They have something to say" Jaewon says and Jungkook frowns, looking back.

He sees the other five, looking down while Namjoon smiled.
"Jungkookie, we're so sorry... All these years with us acting cold, ignoring and not validating your feelings, we're so sorry for doing all of those... We promise to make it up to you, can you forgive us?" They said, kneeling down, except Namjoon.
"Hyungs, stand up... " He says and they all stood up.
"I've already forgiven you guys, I understand that you guys just wanted to protect me... " Jungkook says, smiling.

"Group hug?"

"Hell yeah!"