WDHY 3

Jungkook decided to sneak out tonight, he's sick of always staying in the house

Jungkook decided to sneak out tonight, he's sick of always staying in the house. He knew he's gonna be in trouble because of this, but he doesn't care, he just wants fresh air. He looked back and forth before getting out of his window. He made sure not to fall.

As he looks back, he shivered at how high he is. He takes a deep breath before taking careful steps down. He made sure not to make so much noises, as some of his brothers are light sleepers. He looks around and finally reached the ground.

He smiled in victory, internally clapping for himself as he succeeded. He takes in the fresh air, smiling before rubbing his hands that are covered with gloves.

"I got money... Maybe I can eat at some convinience store around" He says before starting to walk. He gasped as he felt himself being pulled back, his mouth covered. He shakes his head but his mouth is uncovered and he's turned around. It was the same guy.

When he was about to scream, the guy puts a finger over his lips to shut him up.
"Shh, shh, don't be scared, I won't hurt you" The guy said and Jungkook's stayed quiet.
"You're that guy... Why are you always by my window?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Well... I find you interesting... This is the first time I saw you out of that room, and I'm even more interested in you, since it's the first time I saw you out in the middle of the night... " The guy says, chuckling.
"I sneaked out" Jungkook says, scratching his nape
"Oh, wow... You must've strict parents" The guy says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Brothers, strict brothers" Jungkook says, huffing.

"That's why you sneaked out?" The guy asks and Jungkook nodded. As he's about to answer, his mouth is covered again and he's pulled into the woods. Jungkook sees a guy with a gun, passing by.

"Shh... Keep quiet... They might see us and hurt us"

 They might see us and hurt us"