//The End\\

Imagine the beginning of the apocalypse.
First P.O.V

V

"Dean," I  yell as a vampire sneaks behind him

Dean turns, cutting the vamps head off with his machete. I sigh in relief, jogging up to him. His phone rings, and he reaches in his pocket to pick it up.

"Hello," he asks.

I can hear talking on the other end but can't determine what the person is saying.

"Woah, Bobby, calm down; what happened," Dean looks at me, then at Sam.

"We're on our way," Dean turns off his phone, nodding at us.

"What happened," Sam asks, coming to my side.

"I'll explain on the way. Come on," Dean starts running to the impala with Sam and Me behind him.

*********

"Wait, so Lilith is trying to break the final deal," I ask, confused.

"Yes," Dean replies, speeding down the dirt road.

"And Sam is the one who will break it," I slowly ask, trying to process this whole thing.

"Correct," Dean makes a sharp turn.

"That will never happen," Sam snaps from the passenger seat.

"I'm not taking any chances. You and Y/N are staying with Bobby," Dean glances at Sam for a split second.

"What," Sam and I say in unison.

"I get why Sam has to stay, but why me," I whine.

Sam looks back at me, squinting his eyes. I shrug, looking back to Dean.

"Because I don't need my little siblings getting hurt while I try stopping the end of the world," Dean finally stops in Bobby's driveway.

"This isn't fair! I refuse to sit around while you sacrifice yourself," I yell, getting out of the car.

"Dean, I'm not letting you go alone. You can keep me on a close leash or whatever, but you're not doing this alone," Sam looks Dean in the eyes.

"Fine, but you're sticking with me,"