//Protective brothers\\

*Different scenarios where the brothers protect you.*

A boy

A boy.

You were sitting at the grubby old table in the cafe as you waited for your older brothers to finish up, interviewing a witness, you were looking at another shape shifter case. The witness had claimed to have seen her boyfriend kill someone, yet she also claimed he was standing right next to her at the exact same moment in time. Sounds like your sorta stuff right? Right. You sighed tapping your fingers along the edge of the wooden table when you hunter instincts tingled and you felt a presence loom over you. A shiver ran down your spine as you gripped the edge of your gun slowly looking up, only to sigh in relief, and drop your hold on your gun when you saw it was a boy around your age.

"hey" he smirked making you raise a perfectly sculpted brow in confusion and bewilderment.

"Umh...Hey" You muttered rubbing your face before moving a strand of a fallen lock out of your eyes. He smirked back at you which immediately put you off, You could tell this guy was cocky and arrogant with just one look.
After a while you started to get annoyed, this guy was blabbering on about something as he continuously ignored your protests, letting them fall on deaf ears. You groaned narrowing your eyes.

"Please leave" You huffed in annoyance.
"Oh come on baby, I know you want me, I can see it" He smirked making you cringe. He glanced at you in confusion as you smirked at him. "What?" He asked as he watched you scratch the back of your neck.

"I would have mentioned it but, you were to busy talking yourself up, but ehhh... I have two older, very protective big brothers and erm..''You trailed off pointing behind you as he turned around. Sam and Dean stood behind him, easily towering over him as their arms were crossed their face's cold and emotionless as they glared at the boy. Sam was intimidating by how big he was. He towered over everyone, his height could be very threatening. Dean was just pure anger. He was scary by how much anger he had on his face. If you were the boy, you were pretty sure you would have pooped yourself by now.

Playing pool.

You were in a bar, the noise was just about right, not to loud, not to quiet. You were playing pool, trying to get some money while Sam and Dean were sat at the table, hunched over Sam's laptop trying to find a new hunt. Sam never liked you hustling but you were the best out of all of them, and you all desperately needed the money. You could handle yourself, they knew that, you knew that. But sometimes you were still young and couldn't take on everyone no matter who you were, or how you had been raised. You were hustling two big guys, with long sleeved tattooed arms.

''Yes, I win!" You smirked as you piled the money into your pocket and placed the pool stick down. They both looked at each other as you gulped knowing there was no way you could take on the both of them, not all by yourself.

"You hustled us, girl" The bigger one growled as he stepped forward. You squeaked instantly running to your big brothers. You caught sight of Dean's jacket

"DEAN!"

"SAMMY!" You yelled. Hearing their names they both jumped up. You finally reached them as you dived under the table so you were now sitting behind Sam.

"Hey, you got a problem buddy" Dean growled puffing his chest out.

"yeah, this girl hustled us! we want our money back" The dude growled as Sam stepped in front of you protectively.

"Nope, you're just a sore loser, now take your anger out on someone other than a little kid" Dean snapped as he and Sam both stared threateningly at the two dudes. The guys sized up Sam and Dean before gritting their teeth and walking away.

"(y/n), how many times, don't take on people that are bigger than you" Dean sighed slumping back down in his seat, You pouted as you crawled into Sam's lap resting your head against his shoulder trying to act all innocent.
"Dammit Sammy, did you teach her that" Dean growled as Sam shook his head. "You and Sam, with your stupid puppy dog eyes" Dean huffed before rolling his eyes and ruffling your hair.

Gordon

As soon as you had all met Gordon, Sam didn't like him. Dean seemed to get on with him straight away, where as you had a neutral feeling. You weren't weary of him like Sam was, but you weren't fond of him like Dean was. And if Sam didn't trust someone, you were not allowed anywhere near him. You were all talking as Dean was telling Gordon about your "bad ass" skills. Gordon nodded in approval as he clapped your shoulder. Sam jumped immediately, more on brother instinct than hunter instinct. He shoved Gordon's hand away as he held his arm in front of you, blocking you from Gordon.

"Don't touch her" Sam snarled making Dean look at him in shock, Sam was never like this.
There wasn't much to say on Gordon except that Sam would never leave you in the room with him, when Sam had stormed out he made sure you were following.

"She can stay if she want's" Dean sighed.

"She's coming with me" Sam growled not wanting to leave you alone as he gently pushed you out the door.

These were only the times you could remember straight away, off the top of your head. There were loads of times where they had been insanely over protective of you, but no matter how annoying that was, they did it to protect you, and you wouldn't have it any other way.