//Little You\\

Requested by Ecjsinger imagine the younger you getting hurt by demon Dean. I'm not following the storyline of how Dean got cured from the show I'm putting my own twist in it.

*4 years old*

*4 years old*

You anxiously wait for your brothers to get here and take you home. You didn't like daycare, you preferred it at Bobby's but Bobby had a job so he couldn't look after you.

The other kids didn't believe when you told them you met a real angel but it didn't phase you.

"Y/N Winchester," you hear your name get called from the teachers voice.

You excitedly jump up from the floor and see Sammy at the door smiling.

You run to him with open arms jumping in his arms.

"Hey bug how was daycare," He asks kissing your cheek.

"It was okay I want to go home," you tell him as he sets you down.

"How about some ice cream," he asks grabbing your bag from the teacher.

"Yay," you cheer running out in the hallway.

Sam thanks the teacher then holds your hand as you both walk out. You don't see Dean's car which doesn't make much sense to you.

"Where's D," you ask looking up to Sam.

"He's back at the bunker with uncle Bobby and uncle Cas," he tells you as he opens a door from one of Bobby's van.

You jump in and he buckles you in your car seat then gets in the driver seat. He gets a call from his cellphone as he pulls out of the parking lot.

You watch as you past by many big buildings. You try counting the buildings but you can't make it past 20.

"Hey pumpkin were going to do a rain check on the ice cream," Sam looks back at you through the rear view window.

"Okay," you reply looking back out the window.

••••••••••••••••••••••

When you arrive at the bunker you run in excited to tell Dean about your day. You look around to see Uncle Bobby and Uncle Cas looking through a big book.

"Hey kiddo," Bobby smiles coming to you.

"Where's D," you ask looking behind him.

"Oh he went out for a few minutes he'll be back shortly," Bobby replies looking at Sam.

You sigh looking at the ground.

"You want to watch some tv," Sam picks you up and carries you to the couch.

"Yay," you cheer as he places you down on the couch.

He flips on your favorite cartoon then joins Cas and Bobby in the kitchen.

••••••••••

You wake up from a loud crash coming from the kitchen. You look around confused on how you ended up in bed. You remove the covers looking out in the hallway.

"Sammy," you whisper but no answer.

You hear grunting and another crash from the main room. You hug the wall as you make way down the hallway curiously looking around the corner. You see Dean slam Sam down on the table causing it to break.

"D no," you yell running out.

Dean turns around looking at you with black eyes. You stop running looking at him fear rising in your chest.

"Y/N run," Sam yells at you.

Dean raises a knife running at you. Tears start falling as you run down the hallway.

"Want to play a game y/n," Dean yells still running after you.

You cry locking yourself in your room and hiding under your bed. You hear your door knob jingle then banging at the door. Dean yells but you can't hear him over your cries.

The door breaks down and you cover your mouth watching as his feet move around your bed. Your eyes go wide when he stops in front of your bed.

He lifts up your bed throwing it across your room. You cry backing away to the wall but he grabs you forcefully and cutting your arm with the knife.

You let out a scream and he throws you to the ground hard. Sam runs in tackling Dean to the ground. You cry backing in a corner bringing your knees to your chest.

Dean punches Sam and reaches for the knife again. He comes to you and grabs you lifting you up. You stare in his eyes with fear. He looks at you for a moment then his eyes turn back to green. He drops you and falls back holding his head.

You crawl over to Sam hiding behind him shaking with fear. Sam pulls you close to him trying to calm you down.

"Y/N," Dean looks at you holding out his hand but you cry backing away.

Dean looks at Sam his eyes tearing up.

"Y/N it's okay Dean is normal again. The bad dean is gone," Sam reassures you kissing your forehead.

"You boys okay," Bobby runs in your room looking at you all.

You get up running behind Bobby still shaking. Tears roll down Dean's cheek as Sam helps him up. Cas appears in the middle of the room looking at Dean then to Sam.

Bobby picks you up trying to calm you down. He walks back to the kitchen as you wrap your hands around his neck burying your face in his shoulder.

He passes you to Sam and you hold close to him. Your eyes become heavy and you fall asleep cuddled up to Sammy.