//Secrets. Part 2.\\

All you could feel was the sharp jolts of pain shooting throughout your body

All you could feel was the sharp jolts of pain shooting throughout your body. Long, slender fingers dipped into your wound before pulling back.

Fresh wind hit your face as your hair was tucked away from your burning forehead and tucked gently beneath your head.

You could hear the sound of your brothers panicked voice. You could hear Dean ordering Sam and yelling profoundly. You could hear the sound of your blood squelching as fingers tried to close the skin that allowed the blood to seep out freely.

You could smell the iron of your own blood. You could smell the dirt beneath your fingers and the horrid stench of antiseptic.
You could see nothing.

You were slowly dipping in and out of consciousness as your body trembled. Every now and then your body would let out a sharp jolt which was returned by a heavy hand pinning you down and another that stroked your hair.

Your eyelids were being pinned down by what felt like tons of weights. You were lucky to have knocked yourself out because no one would want to endure the pain you were feeling right now. Unfortunately, you were in and out right now and in mere seconds you were shooting up, your eyes slamming open.

Your brothers jumped as they struggled to pin you down. Dean was still cleaning up your wound as Sam cursed under his breath and tried to talk to you. His head came into view over you as his lips moved but you couldn't hear anything anymore.

You shook slightly, your fingers that were coated in crimson were constantly twitching as you felt the sharp split of the needle piercing through your skin.

You opened your mouth to talk but nothing came out. You were gonna be sick. You tried to warn Sam, scared you would choke on your own vomit as you stomach twirled.

You fought the urge to be sick everywhere but you body jerked a few times, a weird gurgling sound in your stomach as Dean froze slightly.
"No, no... (y/n) don't you dare be sick''Dean warned as nicely as he could. Sam shared a worried look with Dean as Dean held the needle away from you for a short while.