//Nicknames\\

*Your nicknames and how they came to be*

Mini Me;
"Dean let's go already." You whine stomping your foot on the ground. "Alright geez calm down." Dean replies grabbing his keys. He was only 17 but the way he took charge people thought he was 30. Bobby picks your 5 year old self up bouncing you up and down. "I want pie!" You scream from the top of your lungs. "Dang. Dean what did you do to her?" Sam asks walking downstairs. "Nothing. She's just my mini me." He grins taking you from Bobby.

Butt face;

You sit in the back of the impala listening to your music. You soon turn it off leaning your head back. "I hate car rides." You mumble. "Shut it butt face." Dean mumbles turning up the music.

Baby;

You storm through the motel throwing your book bag down. You jump on the bed pouting. Hey you were only 7 you're never too old to pout. "Oh no what happened?" Sam asks. "This kid pushed me." You reply. "Who!? I'll push him back." Dean snaps sitting up. "Trevor. I was coloring and he pushed down and started laughing." You recall and start crying. Dean and sam come beside you. "Shh don't cry baby. It's okay. We won't let anything happen to you." Sam says. "We promise." Dean adds kissing your forehead.

Shot Gun;

You finally gather Intel from Ellen. After hours of drunken men, flirting, and just plain boredom you wanted to go home. Dean grabs his keys taking one last shot. "Alright let's go catch this thing." He says. You follow dean outside. Sam starts catching up. "Call it!" You yell jumping in the passenger seat. "Awh man. One day you're going to turn into shot gun." Sam mumbles getting in the back. "Then you can call me shot gun for the rest of your life." You snicker as Dean gets in last. "You would like that wouldn't you shot gun?" Sam mumbles taking out his phone. You chuckle cranking up the music.

Pumpkin;

You sit in front of the tv watching sponge bob. Your dad was on another hunt leaving you with your brothers. "Ok come on Y/N it's time for bed." Dean says. "But I'm not tired." You complain. "Come on pumpkin. Listen to dean." Sam says. You sigh climbing in bed beside sam. "Goodnight pumpkin." He says kissing your forehead.

Water bug;

You rise up from under water; waving to your brothers. Bobby laughs clapping. You loved swimming. You wish you were a mermaid so you can just go swimming all the time. You swim towards the edge of the pool near Bobby. He smiles grabbing your towel. "Come on water bug time to go." He smiles pulling you out.

Princess;

You sit at the motel desk doing algebra. You hated math so much. You thought it was irrelevant and boring. Sam and dean walk in with some food from your favorite burger place. You weren't really hungry, you were too busy being stressed out. "Hey got your favorite meal." Dean says. "Not hungry." You mumble finishing the problem. "You have to eat Y/N." "I can't. All of this work." You whine. Sam and dean sit beside you. "Hey. Don't be stressed out. We'll help you through this. Together." Sam says. You slowly nod. "But first let's eat then we'll work alright princess?" Dean says. You nod and push your work beside. You grab your food sitting on the bed beside your brothers watching tv. "Love you guys." You smile. "I love you too princess." Dean says kissing your cheek with his greasy lips. You laugh nudging him.