//I'm scared pt 2\\

Hey guys hope you're having a great day or evening

Hey guys hope you're having a great day or evening. If you haven't already go check out my other supernatural book, The Little Winchester. P.S don't hate me for this chapter lol. Enjoy!

You keep sputtering out blood while your brothers panic looking around for any source of help. Sam grabs your hand, trying to reassure you.

"De." You manage to call out.

Dean looks down at you, trying to hold back his tears. He wants to stay strong for you and Sam, but he can't any longer.

"Just a few more minutes, baby, I can hear the sirens." Sam smiles, his tear falling onto your hand.

You look up at the night sky, watching as the stars twinkle.

"I... I lo... I love." You try to say, but the pain is too much to bear.

Your eyes start getting heavy and your breath much slower.

"No, no, y/n, please. Please stay with us; you can't leave us." Dean finally breaks his tears falling down his busted cheek.

"Eyes.. open." You breathe out, forcing your eyes open.

"Just like that time at Bobby's. Remember when that vampire shot you? We saved you. We got you." Sam says, kissing your hand.

"De... S'mmy, I can't." You whine, your eyes getting heavier and heavier.

The last thing you see is your brothers looking down at you, crying. You gasp for your final breath, knowing that your time has come.

Sam and Dean look at each other and then back down at you. Dean stands up, backing away. Sam grabs you, pulling you close to him, screaming and crying.

"Y/N!" He screams as tears fall.

Dean falls to his knees at the back of the impala punching the ground. Sam lays you down, running to his big brother. He grabs dean, but dean pushes him away.

"Dean, stop!" He begs.

"Cas," Dean whispers, clinching his fist.

"Dean?" Castiel asks from behind the brothers.

Dean and Sam stand up straight, looking at the angel.

"Where's y/n?" He asks, slightly confused.

Cas turns around to see your dead body lying on the road.

"What happened?" He asks demandingly

"Car wreck," Sam replies, looking at the ground. 

Cas walks up to you, kneeling. He puts his fingers on your forehead, but your wounds don't heal.

"I don't understand. Why can't I heal her?" He asks himself, but the brothers overhear.

"What do you mean you can't heal her?" Dean asks.

"I can't heal her; I'm sorry, Dean. Your sister is gone." Cas lowers his head.

"I know that, Cas. You're an angel! Why can't you heal her!? Where are God's powers, huh? You're useless! Worthless Castiel! You came here to tell me that she's dead!? I got eyes, Cas! Leave now!" Dean screams, anger just raging in him.

Sam holds his brother back from doing something stupid. Cas disappears into the night sky. Dean kneels beside your body, apologizing over and over again.

Dean stands up, nodding at Sam. Sam grabs your body, and they start walking.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPSNPSNPSNPSNSPSNSPSPN

Dean, Sam, and Bobby stand at your grave.

"Are you sure about this?" Bobby softly asks Dean.

Dean doesn't reply but throws the lighter down at the branches catching them on fire. They watch as the fire reaches your body.

Sam looks down, crying, Bobby takes a sip out of his flask, and dean stares at your body. He is blaming himself, hating himself even more. After that day, your brothers have never been the same.

Until the day you knocked on their bunker door.