//Babysitting?\\

Author- Supernatural-Oneshot
Imagine: Cas has to babysit you.

Author- Supernatural-OneshotImagine: Cas has to babysit you

You woke up when you heard movement outside your room. Your eyes snapped open, and you lightly jumped out of your bed, and excitedly ran towards the noise.

You saw Dean walking down the hallway, towards the kitchen, and you sprinted towards him. Your feet made a light thumping sound against the floor, and Dean turned around as he heard you.

A smile spread over his face, and he bent down slightly and opened his arms. You launched yourself into them, and he picked you up and spun you around.

"Morning, kiddo." He said, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Morning!" You exclaimed, kissing his cheek.
With one hand, Dean held you against his hip and carried you to the kitchen and placed you on a chair.

"You want cereal?" He asked, and you nodded quickly.

Dean grabbed your favorite sugary cereal, poured it into a bowl, then added milk and placed it in front of you. You scooped up a giant spoonfull, and shoved it into your mouth.

"Did you sleep well?" Dean asked, sitting next to you with a hot cup of coffee in his hands.

"Mhm." You confirmed, mouth full of food.
Dean smiled at you, then took a sip of his drink.

After a few minutes Sam entered the room, and you smiled widely at him.

"Sammy!" You announced, pushing your cereal away and holding your arms out to him.

Laughing slightly, Sam easily picked you up and spun you around before pulling you into a hug. You kissed his cheek, then he put you down and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Sam and I are going out today, okay?" Dean said.

You pouted, not wanting them to leave you, but nodded nonetheless.

"And Cas is gonna come hang out with you." Sam added, sitting by your side.

"Cas!" You shouted happily, a smile brightening your face.

At the mention of his name, the angel appeared in the room. He moved to your side and pressed a kiss to your forehead before standing tall again.

"Hello." He greeted your brothers.

"Now that you're here, I guess we should go." Dean sighed, getting up.

You watched your brothers leave the room, and looked to Cas.

"Hi!" You exclaimed.

"How are you today?" Cas asked, taking Dean's seat near you.

"Good." You answered. "How are you?" You replied, trying to make your tone mature and businesslike.

Castiel offered you a smile. "I'm doing well."

"Are Sam and Dean going to save the day again?" You asked, tilting your head at the angel.