//When they found out about you\\

*Years ago*

*Years ago*

Dean and Sam get home with John behind them. John drags his feet after a long day of hunting. Young Dean grabs Sammy a juice box from the fridge.

Dean and Sam sit on the couch, Sam instantly turning on the tv. John sits on the bed, his face glued to his journal. Soon there's a knock on the motel door.

John grabs his gun and carefully approaches the door with his rifle cocked. He puts the gun on the door looking through the peephole. Dean stands by Sam on guard, ready for anything.

John puts his gun down opening the door. Dean and Sam look over, trying to see what their dad is looking at. John closes the door turning around with a baby in his hands.

He reads a note attached to the young you. Dean and Sam look at their father, waiting for an answer. John looks at his boys.

"Son, you have a baby sister," John says, putting you down in your carrier.

Dean and Sam look at each other.

"So, you're just going to look after her?" Dean asks.

"It's hard to explain, son. Just take care of her." John walks out with no more explanations.

Dean slowly walks up to you. He kneels, putting his hand to your cheek. You give off a huge smile that warms deans heart. Dean smiles at you, looking back at his little brother.

"What should we name her?" He asks Sam.

Sam kneels beside dean smiling at you. You grab sams finger, giggling.

"Y/N." He softly says, looking at dean.

"Y/N; I love it." Dean smiles, nodding.

Dean grabs you transferring you to the bed. He rocks you to sleep while watching cartoons with his little brother.