//Oh no pt 2\\

The men throw you down on a weird looking ground

The men throw you down on a weird looking ground. You think it's dirt but it's a blackish color. The men laugh behind you and back away.

"Well well well, Y/N winchester right?" A man stands up and leans against the cage.

You're stunned, do you get up? Do you stay down and say nothing?

"Oh come on I don't bite." He smiles at you.

"Where am I?" You ask hearing screams from all over.

"Sweetie you're in hell." He snickers.

You chuckle.

"That's what my brother says whenever he eats too many burgers. Where am I?" You stand up looking at the man.

The man sighs and snaps his fingers. You're now in the cage with him. You look around mostly confused.

"Sweetie you're in hell. And I'm Lucifer." He smiles stepping close to you.

You shake your head still in denial. He sighs and puts his finger against your head, images appear in front of you. The painful memories, the deaths of the ones close to you.

When the images stop you step back looking at him.

"Please. I won't tell anyone just let me go." You feel a hot tear fall from your eye.

"I would but you see, I'm a nice guy. I get lonely here and I just need some companionship."

You shake your head more tears falling. He steps closer to you placing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'm only Y/A." (Your age).

He chuckles rolling his eyes playfully.

"I'm not going to... with you. I have some more plans with you. I was just enjoying your face while it's still intact." He sighs looking to the side.

You look at him until a fist collides with your face.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPN

You sit at the edge of the cage exhausted. Blood drips down from your mouth. You start closing your eyes feeling weak, tired. You just want to.. you just... you need to sleep.

Your eyes become heavy, like a million bricks are on them. You hear voices off in the distance. You swear it could be your brothers but maybe your mind is playing tricks.