//Sorry\\

Requested by: Amazing_Expierence imagine you get mad at the boys and it messes them up during a hunt.

You sit cris cross on the motel bed, reading dad's journal for the fifth time. The boys are out drinking with some hunters they met a few days ago.

You flip through the pages sighing to yourself. You hear a vibration come from Dean's duffle. Of course, being the nosy person you are, you decide to investigate. You grab his phone, but there's no caller ID.

"Hello," you answer, but the other line goes dead.

You look at the phone to see a voicemail from the same number. You click on the voicemail to hear your dad's voice.

"Dean, meet me at the gas station on route 29. Bring Sam but not y/n," your dad says over the phone.

You click on another voice mail putting it back to your ear.

"Thanks for the help, Dean. I understand when you said y/n doesn't want to see me, I'm glad she's doing well. I'll be in touch soon," then the line goes dead.

You scoff, rolling your eyes and shoving the phone back into the duffle. You head to the bathroom door slamming it behind you. You pace around the bathroom, thoughts rushing through your mind. You hear the motel open, and you wish they didn't come back so early because now you're pissed off.

You open the bathroom door looking at them with crossed arms.

"Y/N? What's wrong," Sam asks, putting his jacket on the bed.

"Y/N-" you hold up your finger, stopping Dean mid-sentence.

"What gives you the right to tell dad I didn't want to see him? Ever since he left, all I talked about was meeting with him again, and then you go behind my back and tell him I don't want to meet with him," you raise your voice, letting everything out.

"I was trying to protect you. Every time you meet with dad, you come back almost in tears because all he does is criticize you," Dean replies.

"I don't care! He's my dad's dean! Not you, not sam! You don't get to decide what I can and can't do. I don't go around telling you who you can't hang with. Hell, you chose another hunter over your own family, so don't you dare stand there telling me you're protecting me," you snap back, crossing your arms.

"Y/N, that's enough," sam mumbles, speaking up.

"Screw you too, Sam! You don't get a say in it because we all know you will always follow behind Dean. You chose a demon over us, too, so you don't get a say in anything," you walk to your duffle, grabbing your jacket and walking past your brothers.

"Where are you going," Dean asks, watching you as you storm off.

"Out," you mumble, slamming the door behind you.

You were done with your brothers treating you like a baby. You were y/a, for crying out loud. You were mad at your dad for months, but you couldn't hold a grudge to save your life.

You go to the diner across the motel and order a milkshake.

*Dean's P.O.V*

"Should we go after her," sam asks as I put my gun in my waistband behind my back.

"No, let her cool off. Come on, I found a new lead on the vamp," I reply, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

We head out to the impala putting the bags in the trunk. After a long boring car ride, we finally arrive at the nest of vamps. I give Sam a nod as he holds up his flashlight.

While we walk through the woods, my mind wanders if I did the right thing. I was protecting y/n from a whole lot of hurt. She was exaggerating; of course, I wasn't in the wrong.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Sam get thrown to a tree. Son of a bitch. I grab my machete looking around for the vamp. I get kicked from behind and thrown into the barn doors.

Sam grabs my machete, swinging, chopping the vamp's head off. He comes over, helping me up, sighing.

"Sorry, man I-"

"Watch out," He yells, pushing me to the side.

A second vamp grabs my baby brother holding its teeth to his neck. I raise my hands in surrender, trying to find a way to escape.

"You messed up coming here," he snarls, turning Sam's neck to the side.

"Don't," I mumble, giving him my death glare.

"Or what? In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one with your brothers' life in my hands," he grins, letting out a slight chuckle.

Sam looks at me with his puppy dog eyes which makes it even worse. I hear someone clear their throat behind the vamp. He turns to only show y/n standing there smiling sweetly. She waves, then chop off the vamps head in one motion.

Sam breaks free, and I grab him shoving him behind me. Y/N watches as the vamp's body falls lifeless on the wooden floor. She looks at us, wiping blood from her face.

"I had that," I speak up, grabbing my machete from the floor.

"Oh yeah, you had that," she rolls her eyes turning around.

"If I weren't so distracted by you being mad, we wouldn't have been trapped," I call out, stopping her halfway.

"Oh no, you don't get to put this on me! If you weren't being so childish and thought of anyone but yourself, we wouldn't be in this situation," she raises her machete and places it on my chest.

"I was protecting you, for god's sake y/n! Why can't you accept that dad doesn't want to see you? He didn't even want to see us! If I took you with us, you would've blamed yourself like every damn time," I yell, instantly regretting it.

She scoffs, shaking her head and fighting back the tears. She doesn't say anything, and she turns, walking out of the barn. Sam walks past me, chasing after her.

"Damn it, dean, when will you learn to keep your mouth shut," I mumble to myself, running after my younger siblings.

I walk out to see Sam with y/n, his arm around her. She stands there with her arms crossed, not looking at either of us. I walk beside, leaning against baby, sighing.

"I'm sorry, y/n," I whisper, kicking the dirt beneath my feet.

"I know dad doesn't want to see me. I know he chooses work over his own family, but I still have that ounce of hope that one day he'll come around. And for you to blame me for almost getting killed tonight," her voice breaks as she wipes a tear away.

"I know. I'm sorry bug. I promise I didn't mean a single thing I said," I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me.

"I already blame myself for him leaving," she whispers.

"Don't. Did he walk out on us, remember? And no matter what happens, we will always choose you over anything in the world," I reassure her placing a kiss on top of her head.

She nods, wrapping her arms around me. I smile and place my head against hers. And at this moment, we were a family once more.