//Not Again\\

Requested by Ash25061 imagine you get bullied, harassed, and the guys find out. Plus how did everyone like the ability chapters?

You quickly walk down the hallway before the bell rings dismissing the students for the day

You quickly walk down the hallway before the bell rings dismissing the students for the day. You just need to make it out to the parking lot and you're safe. You drop your science book groaning kneeling down to pick it up.

The bell rings and you sigh as students start to walk out of the classrooms. You push your way through the student body trying to get out of this awful school.

"Hey baby you want to go home a changed woman," a guy yells at you from across the hall.

"Don't bother y/n couldn't figure out what to do with such a thing," a girl yells back making some kids laugh.

You ignore their comments still pushing your way through the students. You bump into Charlotte, the queen bee, knocking her off guard.

She yells pushing you against the locker.

"You made me drop my favorite lip gloss," she yells slapping you in the face.

Her minions laugh from behind her flipping you off.

"I'm- I'm sorry," you manage to get out looking for an escape route.

She pushes you to the ground laughing in your face.

"Why don't you do us all a favor and never show your pig face here again loser," she kicks your leg then flips her hair walking away.

Her minions spit on you following behind Charlotte. You grab your bag wiping away the tears falling down your cheek. Kids laugh throwing trash at you calling you pig face. You run out the building and down the steps towards the bus.

•••••••••••••••

You enter the motel room with no one in there but you. You drop your bag jumping on the bed and crying in the pillow. You don't know what you did to deserve this, your heart breaks knowing you'll never be good enough for anyone.

You sit up grabbing your bag flipping through your history textbook. A ding comes from your phone and you pick it up looking at your Instagram comments.

'Such a pig face'
'Ew wtf why is she even on this app'
'Now I understand why mommy died to get away from this being'
'No wonder dad left probably getting sick and tired of the pig'

You throw your phone bringing your knees up to your chest crying.

"Mom," You speak up in tears feeling absolutely nothing but hurt.

••••••••••••••

You wake up from a short nap sitting up on the motel bed.

"Hey sleepy head," Sam speaks up closing his laptop.

"How long was I out," you ask putting your hair in a bun.

"Just for an hour how you feeling," Sam asks throwing you the remote.

You catch it shrugging; "I'm fine," you reply turning on the tv.

"Dean went out to get burgers so he'll be back any minute," Sam says reopening his laptop.

"I'm not really hungry sam," you mumble leaning against the bed headboard.

"Why? Are you getting sick or something," He asks turning to face you.

"Or something; I'm just going to go take a shower," you softly reply heading to the bathroom.

Sam watches you as you close the bathroom door turning on the shower. You stare at your reflection in the mirror wiping away the steam. You pinch your fat hating every inch of your body.

You roll your eyes jumping into the shower.

After your shower you walk back out to see your brothers red hot. You look to see your book bag on the floor with notes on your bed. Dean paces the floor mumbling to himself.

"Who are these kids y/n," Sam looks at you with pity in his eyes.

This is why you didn't tell them about the notes because you didn't need their pity.

"They're no one," you reply collecting the notes.

"No I want names right now," Dean sternly says crossing his arms.

"Just these kids at school but it doesn't matter okay," you throw the notes away sitting on the bed.

"I'm going to that school y/n and we're going to handle this," Dean comments getting the last word.

••••••••••••••••

You readjust your book bag on your shoulders as you walk into school. Your two brothers tower over most of the kids in school.

"Hey look who wants to have a foursome," a guy comes up to you laughing.

Dean grabs him by his shirt collar slamming him into the lockers. The hallway gets dead quiet as kids stare.

"You better apologize right now," Dean tells him in a low voice.

"I.. I'm sorry," the guy trembles looking at me then dean.

"You mess with her again I'll end you. Got it," Dean throws the kid on the ground.

The kid gets up running outside the school.

"Matter of fact if anyone messes with my sister again I will personally make your life hell," Dean yells at all the students.

"He's just trying to scare us he can't do anything," Charlotte scoffs rolling her eyes.

Dean chuckles nodding a little. He takes out his gun cocking it.

"Does it look like I'm kidding," he turns to Charlotte.

Students scream running into classrooms and out of the school.

"Really Dean," Sam rolls his eyes kissing you on the head.

"Thanks guys," you smile softly hugging the both of them.

"Let me know if you get picked on again okay," Dean looks at you shaking you lightly.

"Trust me you'll be the first," you smile playfully punching him.

He smiles then exits the school with Sam behind him. The rest of the day not a kid looks at you funny or says anything to you. Sometimes it's a blessing to have overprotective brothers.