//I'm scared pt 4\\

"So let's get to the question everyone is wondering about

"So let's get to the question everyone is wondering about." Bobby starts.

"How am I here?" You finish his sentence.

Everyone looks at each other, not knowing what to say or how to say it.

"I can call Cas." Dean shrugs, taking out his phone.

"No need, I'm already here." Cas says from the kitchen.

You look behind to see Cas looking at a magazine weirdly. Dean goes and grabs the magazine from him.

"It's porn, Cas."

"I do not understand why you-"

Dean looks at him, and he just shakes his head walking past.

"I have good news for you. Y/N is in heaven, living the best moments she had with you. I saw her laughing as she used to with-" Cas looks at you, and his face becomes confused.

He looks at Dean and then Sam.

"I do not understand... you're in heaven." He looks at your brothers.

"She arrived at the bunker last night; we thought you brought her back," Dean says.

"No, I didn't... I don't have much power to do that since I'm cut off from heaven temporarily. I went back to monitor your sister." He replies.

"Then who is this?" Sam looks back at you cautiously.

"I'm me... I'm y/n." You reply nervously.

Dean looks at Bobby for an answer, but Bobby's left speechless. Dean grabs your hand and splashes you with holy water, but nothing happens.

"I'm me." You beg, shaking your brothers arm.

"Prove it," Sam says.

"When I was five, I was scared by the monster under my bed. Dad gave me a .45, but you told dad off, saying I was just 5. So you checked my closet and reassured me there wasn't any monster in my closet, and you stayed with me for the rest of the night. Dean, when I was nine, dad took me on my first hunt. I got hurt by falling, and dad got pissed. You took me out for ice cream and ensured I didn't go on another hunt again." You explain, looking at them.

"Then how are you here and in heaven?" Bobby asks, crossing his arms.

"I don't know, but I swear I'm me. I'm not lying; you have to believe me." You whine.

Cas comes up to you and slams you down in a chair.

"Cas, What the-" dean gets cut off by Cas.

"Bite down." He puts a belt in your mouth and sticks his hand into your stomach.

You scream, and your brothers watch.

"Okay, cas," Sam mumbles, but Cas still digs into your stomach.

Tears fall, and you keep screaming.

"Cas, Stop!" Dean yells.

Cas takes his hand out and washes his hand.

"It's your soul. It's missing."

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSPN

You sit down on the couch, waiting for Cas to get back. You start thinking about getting your soul back with you.

"What will happen when I get it back?" You ask, your leg starting to shake.

"Don't worry about it, okay? We'll take care of you no matter what." Sam sits beside you putting his arm around you.

You sigh, nodding.

"At least it wasn't in hell," Dean comments sitting in the chair in front of you.

Cas comes back with a bright soul in his hand. Your heart races, and Sam puts a rag inside your mouth. You lay down on the couch, nodding. Your brothers hold you down, and Cas comes up.

"I'm so sorry." He says, then puts it in your stomach.

You scream, trying to break free, but your brothers keep holding you down. That's when everything goes black.

SPNSPNSPNSPSPNSPNSPNSPNSPSNPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSNSPSPN

You wake up in Bobby's bed. You walk out to see your brothers watching tv with Bobby.

"Hey, You okay?" Sam asks, sitting up.

"Yeah, considering. I'm fine." You sit beside him, cuddling up next to him.

Sam kisses your forehead, rubbing your shoulder.

"Did you find out how I got back?" You ask.

"Our sister held on tight to an angel, and you got out," Dean replies.

You grin.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm the best." You smile, laying back on sam.

"The best," Sam mumbles, kissing your head and smiling.