//What if..\\

Requested by: sofiawinchester12 imagine if John and Mary we're still alive and you had a family.
A/N okay so for this one pretend Dean and Sam are still kids. Deans 19 and Sam's 17 I know they're four years apart but for this they're two years apart. If you're 17 or older then imagine you're 15.

You wake up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock

You wake up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock. You groan slamming down on the clock rubbing your eyes. You can already smell moms famous pancakes from up here. You smile sitting up removing the covers and jumping out of bed.

You run down the stairs seeing your mom setting the table with a big stack of golden pancakes in the middle.

"Good morning love how did you sleep," she smiles walking over to the fridge.

"Great how did you sleep mom," you sit at the table taking three pancakes.

"Good go wake your brothers," she sets the orange juice on the table.

You rush back up the stairs and into your brothers room.

"Yo lazy bones get up," you yell throwing a pillow at Dean.

He whines tossing on his other side.

"Mom made bacon," you crossed your arms knowing that was his weak spot.

"I'm up," he mumbles sitting up yawning.

You skip down to Sam's room and knock on his door.

"I'm getting dressed," he yells and you go back downstairs to the table.

Dad walks in with a newspaper taking a sip of his coffee.

"Good morning my beautiful girls," He smiles kissing mom then kissing your head.

"Morning dad," you smile back cutting up your pancakes.

Minutes later your brothers come downstairs joining you at the table.

"Since everyone is here I have some news," dad puts down the paper looking at you kids.

"We're getting rid of y/n," Dean asks making you nudge him with your elbow.

He chuckles sticking out his tongue at you.

"Oh hush dean we all know you would miss her five minutes in," mom replies chuckling.

You smirk at him then look back at dad.

"So as you know I got that promotion at work and since your mother got her new job we finally decided to take you kids somewhere," Dad smiles at mom who smiles back at him.

"Don't kill me with this suspicion," you beg leaning forward.

"Do you want to tell them baby," Dad asks mom who chuckles.