//HeartBroken\\

Imagine: you experience your first heartbreak

You walked inside the motel after a rough day of school. Your boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend, broke your heart during lunch. You didn't say anything to your brothers about the whole relationship. You didn't want to bother Dean or Sam with the drama. Besides, having a secret relationship with him was fun, at least while it lasted.

You lay on the bed curled into a ball, trying your best not just to break down. From behind you, you hear the door open, followed by laughing. You wipe a small tear away, putting on your "life is great" face.

You sit up, watching as dean brings in the food.

"I got burgers!" He cheers, setting the greasy bag on the table.

Sam follows in behind, closing the motel door. You softly smile and go over to the bag, grabbing your burger.

"Y/N, you okay?" Sam softly asks, knowing something's up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." You reply, trying your best to keep smiling.

Sam gives you a look, but you turn away, shoving the burger in your mouth. You sit on the bed, turning on the tv. Dean sits at the table, opening his beer.

You flip the channel on TV, instantly regretting it. There on the screen stands your ex-boyfriend Brad. He starts talking about the big football game at the high school. Suddenly you break down, not able to hold it in anymore. The amount of emotions going through you is overwhelming.

Sam and dean rush over to you, not knowing what's wrong.

"Y/N, what's wrong, baby?" Sam asks, bringing you closer to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, but... but my boyfriend broke up with me for some blonde." You cry.

Dean looks up at sam, not knowing what to say. He's never been in this kind of situation before.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about that ugly dork, okay? He lost someone so amazing," Dean says, rubbing your back.

"Am I not good enough? I thought we had something. I thought he cared." Your voice cracks as tears keep spilling out.

"Don't say that. You're more than good enough. The douchebag is the idiot in this story. Don't worry, princess, you don't need him anyway. You have us. We're never going to leave you." Dean softly says, running his fingers through your hair.

You take a deep breath nodding as you try to calm down. You knew Dean was right, but it didn't improve the hurt.

"How about we go get some ice cream?" Sam asks, helping you up.

He gives a soft grin, nodding. Dean grabs his keys, dancing out the door. He always did a stupid dance to make you laugh. It always worked. You climb in the back of the impala sitting in the middle.

The boys climb in afterward, and Dean starts the car up, turning on Eye of the Tiger.  You smile, knowing you might not be in a relationship, but you'll always have your family.

Knowing that will help you get through this challenging time.