//Paper Doll\\

You sit at the kitchen table in the bunker while texting your boyfriend Robert

You sit at the kitchen table in the bunker while texting your boyfriend Robert. Dean puts your breakfast in front of you as he sits down beside you. "Who are you texting this early on a Saturday morning?"

You lock your phone and glance at Dean, "None of your concern."

Dean's eyebrows rise in a way telling you to lose the attitude, "You want to try that again?"
"It's Robert." You say, rolling your eyes as you stab your scrambled eggs. Dean huffs, shaking his head and drinking his coffee. You look back down at your phone and see four new messages appear from Robert.

Robert: what are you doing now?

Robert: ??

Robert: where are you?

Robert: why aren't you texting me back

You roll your eyes before typing, (Y/N): I was talking to Dean

Robert: You shouldn't be talking to him, he's probably saying shit about me

Y/N: no he wasn't

Robert has always been like this... suffocating. He always has to know exactly where you are, what you're doing, and who you are doing it with. He texts you constantly and gets mad when you don't text back within thirty seconds.  It is becoming exhausting.

Robert: I want to come over.

Y/N: I'll have to ask

Robert: then ask, god it's not that hard

"Hey Dean," You say and your brother looks up from his magazine and Sam sits down with a coffee mug in hand, "would it be okay for Robert to come over later?"

Dean instantly snaps his head to Sam, and together they have a silent conversation that you can't understand. "(Y/N) I'm going to be honest with you. Me and Sammy... we don't think that guy's good for you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" You say, getting defensive.

"Well first off, he's seventeen and you're fifteen. That already has 'bad' written all over it. And secondly, we think he might be getting controlling of you. I mean, do you ever get off that phone anymore? You never talk to us anymore (Y/N), we just think that this guy is sucking your life away" Sam blurts out.