//Bad dreams\\

If you want me to make a part two to crossover just let me know!

Lately you had been having the same reoccurring nightmare every night

Lately you had been having the same reoccurring nightmare every night. You had gotten it about a few weeks ago and it wouldn't stop.

It resulted in the exact same scenario with the exact same ending.

You were in the Impala. The engine was off and the wind shield was foggy. It was frustrating because no matter how hard you tried; it was impossible to see through.

You sat all alone in the passenger seat, the seatbelt strapped across your chest but you were isolated and Sam and Dean were no where to be seen.

Outside was dark and creepy but there was a warehouse right outside. You would slowly pop open your seatbelt and head to the trunk of the Impala before grabbing a gun and tucking it in the back of your belt.

The wind nipped at your skin as your eyes scanned the area but it was the exact same scene, just a warehouse and the Impala.
You stupidly headed towards the warehouse even though you knew how this ended every night. You kept your gun hoisted low by your thigh and pointed towards the ground, though it did no good.

Echo's bouncing off the wall surrounded you as little drain leakage would drip onto pipes before hissing with steams. Rats scurried past you and shadows danced around you.

Your stomach twisted uncomfortably as your finger twitched near the trigger. You felt the hair on your neck stand up, something was heading down the corner, it's thumps dragging across the floor.

You tried to run, to move even but your feet were stuck to the ground and the gun was nowhere to be seen. You screamed and shuffled but nothing happened, you felt like you were drowning; you were helpless.

Your neck started to twist as you saw a distorted face right next to you. It's mouth was swirled upwards with only a few pairs of rotten teeth clinging to it's mouldy gums. It's eyes were black and beady but one was ice blue and had a gaping hole pierced inside it. It's eyes were not level but one was all the way down it's cheek and the other in it's forehead. It's tongue constantly hung out of it's broken and snapped jaw as it's skin peeled off. It gave you a weird grin before it's fingertips latched onto your shoulders and you were being dragged motionless into a different room.

Your heart was thumping as you tossed and turned in your sleep.

You were finally in a different room but it was pitch black and you couldn't see anything. You sat up and went to turn around but you came face to face with it. You screamed and turned the other way only to have the same thing happen.

It laughed as you buried your face into your arms and cowered. It's fingers trailed along your back, leaving goosebumps in it's wake. It leaned by your ear, mouth stuttering open as it whispered the same cruel words.

It taunted you, howling your name with a raspy and broken voice before shrieking loudly with a shrill scream. You sobbed, ducking further before you felt it tug through your hair and breath all over you neck.

"(Y/nnnnnn), I'm in your heeeeeaddd-''It whispered cackling. "(y/nnnnnn) I'm under your bed''It sang.

"(Y/NNNN)!''It yelled aggressively.

And that was when you woke up.

You darted up, your heart hammering as you kept your feet off the floor. You wanted to go to one of your brothers but you would have to put your feet near the bed.

You quickly risked it and leapt off your bed before sprinting down the hall. Your feet took you to where you wanted to go as you burst through the door and jumped on their bed.

''Dean! Dean!''You sobbed, shaking him. Dean slurred as he stuttered his eyes open before noting your panic.

''Whoa, whoa. What's wrong?''He panicked, sitting up. You finally broke down and began to sob in his arms as he rubbed your back and held you.

Sam heard all the commotion, bursting into Dean's room with a gun in hand before he saw the sight and lowered it. He came to the edge of Dean's bed before kneeling down.

''What's wrong?! Is she hurt?!''Sam fretted.

Dean mouthed 'I dunno' still rubbing your back as he tried to sooth you. Sam watched you sadly, his eyes swimming with concern as you pulled back and told them everything.

''Geesh, (y/n). Even that scares me, why didn't you come to me sooner''Dean sighed.

''Honey, that sounds really bad, you should of told us sooner. You know we would have tried to help''Sam smiled sympathetically.

You hiccuped, nodding sadly as you still clung to Dean.

''Look, you can stay with me tonight, okay. Sammy, check if there's anything under the bed''Dean called out. Sam smiled slightly at how they had to do this when you were a child but he dipped under before coming back up.

''It's all clear, (y/n)''Sam smiled softly. You nodded, mumbling a 'thank you'. Sam finally made his way back to his room as you laid down with Dean who made sure you were no where near the edge.

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest.

''Sweetheart, don't ever think you have to be brave or independent. Even I get scared, hell...Sammy does and what would big foot have to be scared off? He could just stamp on them. But what I'm saying is that you seem to forget you're just a child and this life is pressuring and scarring, it's bad enough you have to put up a wall already but when it comes to nightmares we all know what it's like so you come to me whenever you need to. You are brave and you are the most strongest person I've ever met but it's okay not to be okay''Dean soothed, running his fingers through your hair.
You sniffled, nodding as you shuffled closer.

''Thanks, Dean''You whispered.

He smiled, pecking your forehead before rubbing your upper arm soothingly.
''Get some sleep. Nobody's gonna hurt you whilst I'm around"