//Welp pt 2\\

Wow I'm a little late huh lol. Sorry I've been busy but here's part 2! Enjoy!

 Sorry I've been busy but here's part 2! Enjoy!

You wake up an empty space beside you. You remember the events from the past few nights and can't help but smile to yourself. You slowly take the covers off your warm body sitting up in the bed.

You yawn, stretching, then getting up to walk to the bathroom. You take out a tampon ready to enjoy this monster week. When you use the restroom you notice things aren't as they usually are. You wash your hands then walk out of the bathroom thinking over when you had your period last.

You're not even cramping which is more strange since you cramp few days before you start. Oh gosh, you don't think... You grab your phone dialing your best friend starting to panic.

"Hello," your best friend groans answering.

"H/N; I need you to pick up a pregnancy test for me please,"

"Wait you think you might be,"

"Just please," you beg interrupting her sentence.

You hang up the phone taking a deep breath. Nothing could go wrong with carrying an angel baby for 9 months then having to protect it from literally everything who would want to kidnap your child. Nothing major or anything.

*******Time Skip********

You pace around the bathroom waiting for He pregnancy test to be done.

"You need to clam down," your best friend speaks up.

"Calm down!? How can I calm down when there might be a angel baby inside of me who will be ripped apart by good or evil," you snap back placing your hands on the back of your head.

"I know but we all know that if you are pregnant you have an angel plus two overly protective brothers to watch it," she responds which calms you down a little.

When the timer goes off you watch as she grabs the pregnancy test looking at it. You anxiously wait for her response tapping your foot on the ground.

"Good news is I'll be able to host a baby shower," she says in a high pitch voice.

You feel like you can faint but you just sit on the ground not knowing wether you should be happy or sad. I groan sighing in your hands.

"Y/N," you hear Cas's voice from outside he door.

You stand up not knowing how to tell Cas that he's going to be a confused angel father. You open the bathroom door softly smiling at him.

"Are you okay," he wraps his arms around you embracing you.

"Actually Cas," you start but trail off.

He looks at you nervously grabbing both your hands. You feel your eyes tear up as you look at him in the eyes.

"Cas I... I'm.. uhm pregnant," you spill out waiting for a reaction.

Instead of flying away or crying he laughs picking you up and spinning you around.

"I'm going to be a dad," he shouts kissing you on the head.

"Did I just hear Cas is going to be a dad," you hear Dean yell opening your door.

You turn to see your brothers with their arms crossed looking at the both of you.

"Yes," you hesitatingly ask in a high pitch voice.

Dean looks at Cas then looks at you.

"I better be the number one uncle," he mumbles which shocks you.

You thought he would yell or cuss or even strangle Cas. You just smile kissing Cas on the cheek. Maybe with your favorite guys looking after the baby you guys would be okay.

You hoped for that happy family you always wanted. With two overprotective uncles, the confused angel father, and the crazy outgoing best friend. What could possibly go wrong?