//Just Stop\\

Okay third and final part so no cliff hangers at the end lol.

I don't know how long it's been since I've been laying on this floor

I don't know how long it's been since I've been laying on this floor. I've moved a few inches but with a broken leg and arm it hasn't gotten me far. I can't help but think about what the demon said about an angel. (As you can tell this is happening before Cas)

If there is such thing as angels then why don't I get healed right here right now? I hear rustling from outside followed by a knock at the door.

No, no please. I drag myself with my good arm and try to hide under the bed.

"I'm telling you it's this room," I hear a familiar voice from outside.

Tears form in my eyes as I  push my limits to try to hide. I hear something in the lock of the door and then the door opens. Two bodies walk in and flip the light switch.

Sam and Dean stand there looking at me.

"Please please don't," I wheeze out tears falling down my cheek.

"Oh baby," Sam falls to his knees helping me but I push away from him.

"Is twice not enough? You already tortured me enough just please kill me," I cry out and lean against the wall taking deep breaths.

"Who did this to you," Dean kneels down asking in a stubborn tone.

"You did," I yell tears now uncontrollably falling.

They both look at each other with confused looks.

"Y/N I swear we didn't do this to you. Last thing I remember is waking up in the warehouse we were at covered in blood. That's when we tracked you down to this room," Sam explains putting his hand on top of mine.

I pull my hand away from his my breath shaking. Sam looks back at Dean not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Please just kill me I don't know about any angel. I don't know about anything just kill me," I cry just wanting this to be over.

Dean lifts up his sleeve to show his bite mark I gave him weeks ago.

"Y/N I promise it's us," Dean calmly says to me.

He grabs the demon knife and cuts his arm then hands it to Sam. I watch as they both cut themselves with the demon blade and it does nothing to them.

I hesitate at first but leap into their arms hugging them tightly.

"Who did this to you," Dean asks as we all pull apart from each other.

"Demons that looked just like you guys," I reply leaning against the wall.

"You said twice," Sam adds.

"Yeah the first time was when I was in the warehouse leaving the demons acted like you guys weren't dead and they made fun of me and tortured me mentally. The second time in here they tortured me and," I trail off the memory of what they made me do silents me.

"Y/N what did they do," Dean asks with a stubborn tone.

I shake my head a tear falling down my face. Sam looks up at the bathroom then back down at me. He steps closer his hand on the doorknob.

"Don't look," I beg my breath becoming shaky.

He opens the door his eyes going wide. He covers his mouth shaking his head in denial. I look at the ground tears just falling.

"Sammy," Dean asks standing up.

He looks in the bathroom then back at me. He helps me up and I look in the bathroom at the scene that was left in there. The innocent maid lays on the floor in a pool of blood with her insides on the outside.

"They made me kill her," I cry as Dean comforts me.

"It wasn't your fault baby okay," Dean reassures kissing my cheek.

"She was so innocent and she walked in and they made me kill her," I cry even harder my heart breaking for her.

"She has a family with two kids. She was a single mom and her dad was coming down from Maine to see her," I add almost falling to my knees.

Dean keeps me standing as I lean in his side.

"Come on," Sam takes my hand and leads me out the hotel room.

Sam opens the car door and I sit in the back shaking from the anxiety and fear. He sits beside me putting his jacket around me comforting me. Dean starts up the car and puts in a tape that plays soft music. I lean my head on Sam's shoulder trying to erase my mind of the events that's happened these past few nights.

"We're here Y/N and we're never leaving you," Sam whispers kissing my head.

Dean pulls out of the motel parking lot and drives away from the nightmare.