//Bullies\\

You come back from school with a heavy heart

You come back from school with a heavy heart. You had tear stains on your cheeks, a bundled-up group of horrid notes thrown at you in class, reminding you how pathetic and unwanted you were.

You just wanted to get back to the motel. You had been followed on your way around the school and tripped, which caused a group of hysterical laughter and a scrape across your cheek. You got up, biting your lip as you pushed yourself on, and soon enough lost them.

You tried not to cry on the way back, but their words hit you. You felt so self-conscious about yourself, so insecure. You couldn't look in a mirror without wanting to cry. You felt even worse that you were lousy to the name Winchester.

Your brothers probably weren't proud of you, and you're father wouldn't have been either if he was still here. Your brothers did their best to keep you out of the family business. It was hard, but they didn't let you go on hunts; they tried to get you the best everyday life possible and enrolled you in high school. Unfortunately for you, it would become your hell.

You finally made your way back to the motel and carefully unlocked the door with the keycard Dean had given to you. You felt the intense wash of tears flood you, and you knew you had to get in the bathroom before they saw your face or asked you anything. You knew if you opened your mouth to talk, you would burst into tears.

You opened the door, Sam opening his mouth to greet you, but before he could, you walked right past him and into the bathroom. The two brothers looked at each other, confused as they heard the lock on the bathroom door.

"Maybe she had to pee?''Dean shrugged as Sam rolled his eyes but dropped it nonetheless.

Sam walked over while Dean tied up his tie and grabbed your backpack that thudded to the floor. He held it and placed it carefully on the motel bed so he could help you get your things ready for tomorrow.

Sam always did this. Sam was enthusiastic about you having an everyday life, so he helped whenever he could. You usually had time to take the notes before he saw them, but today you were too upset to remember them.
Sam unzipped the bag, taking out your folders and empty food packets before he came across a bundle of scrunched-up paper balls. He was about to throw them away, thinking Y/N had just gotten bored in class when he noticed one had writing on it.

Sam peeled it out of your bag before straightening it out with his slender fingers and letting his eyes scan over the notes. His face hardened, brows furrowing as he breathed raggedly.

''Dean. Look at this''Sam whispered, making sure you couldn't hear.

Dean turned to glance at his brother, noting the stern expression on his face. He leaned behind his brother, peering over his shoulder. ''You're worthless, Winchester. No one wants you, so die already," Sam read as his heart dropped.