//Crossover pt 3\\

Long chapter ahead so grab some snacks! Also thinking about writing a Sam x Reader book. Whatcha think? Anyway enjoy this one!

 Whatcha think? Anyway enjoy this one!

*Sam's P

*Sam's P.O.V*

I stare out the motel window anxiously waiting for dads return.

"I mean she couldn't of gotten far. She's (y/a) I mean where would she have gone?" I turn around to look at Dean who's cleaning his gun.

"I don't know Sam, but dad will find her. We just have to wait." He responds shifting his position away from me.

I just sigh rubbing my face looking back out the window. Finally, dads truck pulls up right beside the impala. I wait for his three knocks on the door. When he knocks I open it but don't see y/n beside him.

I back away and he walks in slamming down his jacket.

"What's wrong?" Dean asks standing up from the bed.

"Did you know she was dating a werewolf?" Dad paces back and forth.

"Y/N? Dating a werewolf?" Dean repeats putting down his gun.

"Did I stutter? Yes she's dating a werewolf! Did you know?" Dad snaps back walking towards Dean.

"No I didn't. This is new to us." Dean steps back not breaking eye contact.

"She's not apart of our family anymore. We need to leave." He picks his jacket up heading for the door.

"You can't be serious. That's my little sister, that's fine if she isn't part of your family but she's a part of mine. Who do you think you are coming in here and dissing on my baby sister?" I snap which causes him to stop.

He slowly turns looking at me.

"What did you just say boy? I may not always be here but I am your father. What gives you the right to speak to me with  little respect." He storms over to me stopping an inch away.

He slams his jacket down making me flinch. Dean steps beside me looking at the old man.

"She's my baby sister. So you can back off." I look at him in the eyes not breaking eye contact.