//Sacrifice\\

Requested by lunaaprilhoran imagine you sacrafice yourself to save your brothers kind of like what happened with stay with me. Oh and remember that cliff hanger at the end of Not okay? Well this is where it happens.

You never planned to go out like a hunter, you kind of wanted to grow old and die of internal combustion or some shit

You never planned to go out like a hunter, you kind of wanted to grow old and die of internal combustion or some shit. You never really thought you would go out because of your own screw up.

It all happened on July 4th, when you decided you wanted to go get some fireworks.

*********************************

"Dean," you groan walking to the main room where your oldest brother sat.

"Oh god," he mumbled grabbing his coffee cup knowing what you wanted.

"I love you," you exaggerated following him into the kitchen right on his tail.

"We are not getting fireworks this year y/n," he comments pouring himself a fresh new cup of joe.

"Why not," you pout crossing your arms against your chest.

"Because last year you lit a mans home on fire with one of those bomb things," he sighs blowing on his coffee.

"In defense he dared me to," you snap back skipping back in the main room.

"Wow already asking dean for fireworks this early in the day. That's a new record," Sam walks in with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Wow already half naked before noon; that's a new record," you spit back earning a eye roll from Sam.

You lean against the table while Dean explains a hunt to Sam. You spread your arms laying your back on the table sighing dramatically.

"Fine we can go get fireworks," dean mumbles walking to his room.

................

"Dean look out," you yell pushing your brother out of the way.

You feel a sharp tear in your side and a painful sting. You scream in agony as you fall to the ground.

"Y/N," Sam screams running to you before being thrown across the room.

Sam hits his head against a metal pipe groaning. Dean gets up aiming the colt but his arm gets broken and he's thrown to the wall.

"Please don't hurt them," you moan holding your insides together.

*12 hours earlier*

You point at the massive firework combination begging for Dean to get it.

"How much," Dean asks taking out his wallet.

"35," the man says holding out his hand.

Dean slaps 35 in his hands and another guy hands us the massive combination. You grin taking the box from his hands. Sam grabs some sparklers paying the guy for them.