//Wait a sec\\

Second part!!

Nobody says anything as we just stare at each other

Nobody says anything as we just stare at each other. I slowly reach behind my back carefully grabbing the knife.

"Did you sell your soul," Dean asks looking at me with a pissed look.

I grab the knife and swing it at him cutting his arm. He jumps back grabbing his arm "Ow," he yells.

"Nice try but you can't fool me twice," I slam the door locking it.

"Y/N stop its us," Sam pounds on the door and I quickly grab my bag packing it.

I put my hair up loading up the colt with two bullets. They won't fool me again I've learned from the first time. The door breaks down and the boys run in looking at me. I cock the colt aiming it at them.

"Okay okay y/n I know you're skeptical but it's really us," Sam holds up his hands breathing heavily.

"When you were little you would always climb things so we built you a treehouse in the backyard of the bunker which is now our secret hiding spot," Dean steps closer his hands reaching for the colt.

Could it really be them? My big brothers came back for me? No, don't be stupid I learned my mistake the first time and paid for it. I take a step back finger on the trigger.

"When you had your awful nightmares Dean and I would sleep on each side of you until you fell asleep then we use to make pancakes in the morning shaped like monsters," Sam speaks up.

Dean lowers the colt from my hands and I look at both of them in disbelief.

"Sammy? D," I ask as they both nod smiling.

I cry leaping into their arms hugging them tightly. Dean kisses my cheek chuckling lightly.

"I really can't believe it's you," I laugh embracing the both of them.

"You think she would learn the first time," Dean laughs pushing me away from him.

I look at them and both of their eyes turn black.

"It's really easy manipulating kids," Sam laugh cracking his knuckles.

Dean punches me and I fall to the ground feeling blood fall from my nose. I look back to see Deans fist collide with my face again. I crawl away reaching for the colt but Sam grabs me pinning me down.

"Help," I scream but Sam covers my mouth.

I knee him in the spot and he falls off groaning. I get up running to the door but get yanked back by my hair. I scream and dean throws me across the room helping Sam up.

I try getting up but every bone in my body begs me not to.

"You see your brothers are in hell," Dean picks me up by the neck and punches me in the stomach.

"They say hi," Sam laughs punching me again.

Dean throws me onto the bed grabbing the colt from the ground.

"You see I'm going to kill you now then I'm going to kill that angel from saving them," Dean mumbles aiming the gun at me.

"What angel," I ask looking at them scared.

Sam rolls his eyes laughing slapping me across the cheek. I stare at the end of the colt accepting the end.

"Wait," Sam stops Dean from shooting me.

"What," Dean angrily growls lowering the gun staring at Sam.

"Why not have fun," he smirks looking at me then to Dean.

Dean laughs nodding putting the colt in his back pocket.

*************

I lay on the ground in a pile of blood trying my best to yell for help. My breath slows down as I start getting tired.

"Thanks for the fun sweetheart," he chuckles stepping over me.

"Please," I manage to wheeze our but the boys laugh walking out slamming the door behind them.

A tear falls down my cheek stinging the wound on my face. I lay in the dark crying softly praying to anyone or anything to end my suffering.

A knock at the door echos the dark room.

AGH SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!! It leads to the third part don't hate me lol!