//First Boyfriend\\

You finish setting up the dinner table, perfecting every last detail

You finish setting up the dinner table, perfecting every last detail. Dean walks in cocking his gun.

"Do you have to bring that to the dinner table?" You whine, crossing your arms.

"Yes, because this could be a trap."

"So any guy interested in me is a trap. Thanks, big bro." You roll your eyes storming off into your room.

You can hear sam trying to talk some sense into dean. You sigh, brushing your hair back into a side braid. You grab your best-looking shirt and leggings.

Finally, you hear the door open, and a gush of worries washes over you. You bite your lip, waiting for the seven words from Dean.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Dean yells right on cue.

There it is. You leave your room to see the only jack smiling with flowers in his hand.

You chuckle, scratching the back of your neck.

"Kitchen now." He snaps at you.

You hang your head low, following him into the kitchen.

"Seriously. You can have anyone literally... but the freaking son of Lucifer? He's evil! Loads of it!" Dean quietly yells at you.

"He's evil to you. Why can't you see past that dean? I like him.. a lot. Sam thinks he's good; not everything is evil. You're nothing like dad, so why assume he's like his father? Castiel is looking after him and showing him the ropes."

"Lucifer, out of everyone, is his father! I'm not allowing this to say goodbye." He starts to walk off, but you grab his forearm, making him turn.

"You told me when I was six after dad left that anyone can be a father, but not everyone can be a dad. So what changed your mind." You look at him in his bright green eyes.

He looks down, sighing, finally giving in.

"Fine. But supernatural creature or not, he breaks your heart. I'll break his neck." He mumbles, going back into the dining room.

You give a small smile, following him back. Jack hands you flowers.

"I believe (your favorite flower) is your favorite." He smiles.

"Thanks, jack." You smell them chuckling.

"Come on; we have ribs." You grab his hand and sit by each other.

Dinner gets passed, and sam shows jack how to eat ribs properly. You laugh when jack tries to tell a joke. Dean smiles when you two trade looks.

Finally... everything is going okay. Jack slowly grabs your hand underneath the table, looking at you. You look towards him, shocked but falling for him.

"I believe this is how you guys show affection." He whispers to you.

"It's a start." You smile back.

He grins, nodding his head and going back to his ribs.