//First Snow Day\\

Requested by Amazing_Expierence imagine it's your first ever snow day when you were a little kid

*6 years old*

You sit up in your princess bed jumping down onto the cold stone floor. You begged your brothers to buy you a fuzzy carpet for this one main reason. You open the door moving swiftly down the hall and to your brothers room.

You notice that it's colder than usual which is strange to you. Maybe Dean forgot to set the heat on last night, but Dean usually doesn't forget to do that. You open Sammy's door peeking in to see the giant man still asleep in his bed. You close the door and move to Dean's room and do the same.

Your not surprised when you see Dean still asleep. That man can sleep all day if you let him. You turn around walking to the kitchen to fix some breakfast.

"I still don't understand why humans find this snow so delightful," you hear uncle Cas mumble under his breath.

You turn to see him wiping snow off of his trench coat.

"Snow," you ask ditching your pop tarts and running up the stairs to the door.

When you open the door you see snow covering the whole ground while snow still falls down. Excitement rushes through you as you turn going back inside.

"Sammy! Dean," you scream as loud as you can and run back outside laughing.

You've never seen so much snow in your life. You bend down grabbing a handful of snow, and throwing it up in the air. You spin around laughing as you kick the snow.

Your brothers run outside guns raised along with Cas behind them.

"Look at the snow," you cheer jumping up and down.

The boys lower their guns sighing with relief.

"Come on monkey let's get you into something warmer," Dean comes picking you up and carrying you back inside.

"I can't wait to build Olaf," you yell jumping down from deans arms and running to your room.

You rush in finding some pants and a long sleeve shirt. You change into the outfit and put on your combat boots Sammy got you for Christmas.

"Calm down squirt Olaf can wait," Sammy comes in the room helping you put on your jacket.

"Dean we need to discuss what we're going to do about Lucifer," Cas mumbles to Dean as they walk into your room.

"We will Cas but first we're going to play with y/n in the snow," Dean grabs a scarf wrapping it around your neck.

"I don't like scarfs D," you whine.

"I know baby but it's cold and we don't want you getting sick," he replies putting a beanie on your head.

"Dean," Cas starts but dean interrupts.

"Not now Cas," Dean sternly replies giving him a glare.

Cas sighs sitting on your bed handing you your gloves. After you have everything on you run back outside and to the snow.

"I'm coming Olaf," you smile starting to build your favorite snowman.

Shortly after your brothers join you showing you cool tricks with the snow. You laugh jumping into a pile of snow throwing more snow in the air. You lean your head back catching a snowflake on your tongue.

"Y/N look," Sammy calls out and you look at him getting up from the snow.

"It's a snow angel," he points and you run over laughing.

You lay in the snow beside Sammy and you both make a snow angel.

"I'm like Cas now," you smile looking at uncle Cas.

"You even got the wings," Cas chuckles looking at the snow angel.

Dean picks you up from the ground.

"Do you like snow y/n," he asks looking at you.

"I love snow," you exclaim hugging your brother.

"Come on let's go make some hot cocoa and then we can make snow ice cream later," he puts you down back on the ground.

You nod skipping back to the door and back inside. You grab your pop tart watching as your brothers join you in the kitchen.

Sammy sets you up on the counter as Dean starts the hot chocolate.

"Maybe one day I'll be able to create snow itself like Elsa," you smile biting into your pop tart.

"Yeah wouldn't that be something," Dean chuckles pouring the hot chocolate into the mugs.

*wink wink*