//Training wheels\\

<<Contest last for one more week>>

"Ready? Go!" Dean yells as he gives you a starting push.

You paddle as fast as your little feet can go. You can hear Dean cheering your name from behind. The breeze flows through your hair sending chills down your spine.

You see Sammy in sight and aim for him. Sam holds out his arms just waiting for you. Before you hit Sam you hit the brakes and stop just before you smack into him.

He laughs picking you up.

"No training wheels!" You cheer raising your hands up.

Sam exchanges a look with Dean then shrugs.

"Are you sure you're ready pumpkin? That's a big girl step." Dean takes you from Sam's arms and holds you close.

"I'm ready deeee" you drag on looking at him.

He sighs then nods kissing you on the cheek. Sam takes your bike and carries it back to the bunker. Dean puts you on his shoulder and bounces you as he walks.

You just laugh which makes dean smile like an idiot.

SPNSPSNPSNPSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPN

"Okay you ready?" Dean leans down still holding onto your bike.

You nod keeping your eye on sam. Just stay straight. You take a deep breath and start peddling. Dean holds on until you give him the word.

"Now!" You yell and dean let's go hesitating for a second.

He let's go and you start peddling faster towards Sam. You start swaying but try to keep your balance.

"You're doing great!" You hear dean yell from behind.

"Left! Y/N left!" Sam yells.

You panic and sway more to the left and run into a tree. You fall off the bike hitting your head against it. You whine and your brothers rush to your side.

"Y/N? Talk to me baby you okay?" Sam picks you up.

"I'm okay sammy. I want to try again." You rub your head looking at him.

Sam looks at dean who just looks at him.

"One more time okay?"

You nod and he helps you up on your bike. You take a deep breath readjusting your helmet. Sam takes a few steps back and dean holds onto your handles.

He starts to jog while you peddle.

"Now!" You yell and he let's go.

You aim for Sam. He holds his arms out and you remain straight. He starts laughing and cheering you on. You pass Sam still remaining on the sidewalk.

You hear your brothers cheering you on, shouting your name. You brake and get off the bike jumping up and down. Your brothers grab you throwing you in the air.

You laugh cheering, "I'm a big girl now!"

Your brothers smile and set you back down. Dean messes with your hair before you get on your bike again.

"First one back has to do the dishes!" You yell and race off on your bike.

Your brothers laugh watching you as you ride away.