//Weekend catastrophe\\

//Imagine after a fight something changes within you\\

*First P.O.V*

I turn the corner, with a knife in my hand. I carefully look around the hallway keeping my guard up. I turn the corner to see the becoming witch wave her hand around the glowing symbol on the ground.

I quietly sneak behind her getting my knife ready. I raise it and before she can finish the spell I stab her and she screams the symbol becoming dark. The windows fly open from the wind and she falls to her knees.

She reaches her hand and grabs my wrist looking at me. Her face starts to melt and my eyes go wide. She mumbles something, a purple light transferring into my wrist. She falls to the ground her body melting into nothing.

My brothers run into the room looking at me.

"Gross." Dean says walking fully into the room.

"Her face just melted after I stabbed her." I reply.

"That's new. Maybe we can talk to Bobby to find out why?" Sam suggest.

"First let's get some burgers." Dean puts him arm around me and we walk to the impala.

*Later*

I wake up with a sudden bolt of energy. I jump out of bed looking in my closet for anything to wear. Hmm. I pick out my shorts and a cute lace up crop top. I change into my outfit putting on my converse.

I sit at my vanity putting on some makeup to cover these ugly bags. I let my hair down and curl it so it becomes beach wavy. Lastly I put lip gloss on smiling at my reflection. My eyes shine a beautiful green color.

I get up grabbing my wallet and phone from my nightstand. I go to the kitchen to see my brothers talking to each other.

"Woah Y/N," Sam perks up looking at my new look.

"I'm going out don't wait up." I throw some gum in my mouth heading to the door.

"Uhm excuse me young lady. You're not going anywhere." Dean speaks up.

I roll my eyes turning around crossing my arms.

"Last time I checked you're not my father. I'm going out." I snap.

His eyebrows raise and his eyes go wide.

"Who do you think you're talking to?! You live under my roof you better show me some respect!" He yells.

"That's rich. Last time we were under someone's roof it burned down with mom in it." I chuckle.

"Your room now!" He screams pointing to my room.

I look at him, to my room, then back to him.

"Like I said don't wait up." I exit the bunker and head to a party that's being thrown.

*Minutes later*

I walk inside a two story house in the suburbs. I see kids my age jumping around laughing, and drinking. My kind of party. I grin going to the table grabbing a red cup drinking whatever is in it.

A boy comes over looking me up and down.

"Hey hottie where did you come from?" He yells over the music.

"I'm new here!" I yell back.

"Awesome." He bites his lip seductively.

I walk past brushing myself gently against his body. I go to the dance floor and people look at me coming to me. I just dance ignoring everyone's glances. I spin around laughing when I bump into a girl my age.

She looks at me basically drooling. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"I'm Ashlyn!" She yells.

"Y/N." We shake hands and she shyly looks away.

"Oh yeah threesome!" A boy yells from behind me.

Ashlyn looks away starting to walk away. I grab her hand and pull her in kissing her. Boys ooo and I pull away. She falls to the ground her face melted and her body shows only bones. Everyone stops and it becomes still.

I laugh and the doors shut and lock.

"Time for dinner." I grin.

****************

I step over the bodies on the ground. I open the door wiping my lower lip with my thumb. I see my brothers standing there with shotguns.

"Hey boys." I grin leaning against the doorframe.

"What are you?" Dean asks.

"I'm your baby sister silly." I reply taking a step forward.

"No you're not." He raises the gun at me.

"You really want to take that chance?" I grin walking down the steps.

"No but I do." I hear a voice behind me.

I turn to see Castiel standing there. Before he can put his hand on my head I stop him halfway.

"Not so fast Angel boy." I snap my fingers causing him to disappear.

I grin looking back at the boys.

"I've come to like the new me." I clap my hands together smiling.