//Crossover pt 2\\

You wake up when you hear your phone chime

You wake up when you hear your phone chime. You rub your eyes groaning as you look at the time. 3:45 am oh this better be good. You check your phone to see a message from Scott. You smile sitting up carefully not to wake Sam.

'Come outside I need to tell you something.' The message reads.

You slip on your boots and put on your jacket. You quietly open the motel door sneaking out before your brothers wake up. You look around looking for Scott.

"Your bed heads cute." You hear Scott say from behind.

"Gosh you scared me." You punch his shoulder making him grin.

"I just missed you and wanted to talk." He comes up beside you taking hold of your hand.

You get all warm and fuzzy inside. Scott smiles chuckling at how red your face gets.

"Have you ever been star-gazing?" He asks swinging your arms back and forth.

"Yeah when I was younger but never had the chance to do it anymore." You reply looking up at the sky.

"I know the perfect place." He smiles picking you up.

You laugh jumping back on his back. You wrap your arms around his neck resting your head on the back of his. You smell his cologne which is definitely not weird you may add.

You smell your brothers cologne all the time... okay that sounded a little bit weird, let's get back to the story. Anyway, Scott walks into a opening inside the forest.

You both sit down on the blanket which was already laid out. You smile knowing he set this whole thing up before he got to you. He lights a candle then sits beside you taking hold of your hand.

You both lay down enjoying the comfortable silence. You listen to his heartbeat while looking at the stars. He plays with your hair humming a lullaby. You close your eyes smiling  until....

You hear a gunshot whiz past your head. You both jump up backing away looking around. Scott changes and he stays in front of you protectively.

You grab your flashlight shining through the trees to see if you can find anyone. Another gunshot and the bullet hits the tree right behind you.