//I'm scared pt 3\\

Sam opens the door with his gun behind it

Sam opens the door with his gun behind it. You stand there dripping wet from the rain. Sam looks at you up and down, highly confused. You storm in, slamming the door behind you.

"What the heck!?" You yell, causing Dean to look up.

"Uhm... y/n?" Dean asks, standing up slowly and walking towards you.

"Yeah! So which one of you did it... which one of you sold your soul for me." You snap, looking at them.

They both look at each other, shrugging.

"Dean. Sam, I'm not playing." You snap, looking at your confused brothers.

"Y/N, I swear; none of us sold our soul," Sam says.

You look at them, backing down from your defense mode.

"Then why am I alive?" You ask, looking at them.

"Let's deal with that later." Sam smiles, engulfing you in a hug.

He kisses your cheek, squeezing you as hard as he can

"Can't. Breathe." You manage to speak.

Sam chuckles, setting you down. Dean grabs you spinning you around, laughing. You laugh with him, and he sets you down.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asks.

"Uhm... a bit hungry, honestly." You reply, looking at them.

"Let's go get some burgers!" Dean yells, cheering.

You grin and jump on Dean's back. He carries you to the car setting you down.

"Wow, look at baby." You say, surprised, glancing over the beautiful '67 Chevy Impala.

"I know I fixed her up myself. No thanks to your geek of a brother and lazy uncle Bobby." Dean snickers unlocking the car.

"Boy, you better take that back." Bobby snaps, scaring dean out of his pants.

Dean falls to the ground, his hand over his heart. You laugh high fiving Bobby.

"It's good to see you again, kid." Bobby smiles, pulling you into a hug.

"You too, uncle bobby." You smile.

Dean pulls himself from the ground and gets in the driver's seat, mumbling under his breath. You smile, sitting in the front between your two brothers.

You play with your hands getting a little anxious. The last time you were here, you died, and you're unsure if you're ready.

Sam notices you fidgeting and puts his hand over yours. He nods in reassure-meant, and dean pulls out of the driveway nice and slow.

You lean your head on sam listening to Hey Jude on the stereo.