//Hold on\\

Requested by: fieldhockey56 imagine your brothers die in front of you.

You sit on your bed flipping through your scrapbook filled with pictures of your family

You sit on your bed flipping through your scrapbook filled with pictures of your family. You see one with Dean shoving pie in Sam's face because Sam was being annoying that day. You see another picture with Cas's confused face while Dean is laughing in the background.

A tear falls down your beaten cheek as you close your eyes. You close the scrapbook and hold it close to your chest.

*8 hours earlier*

You shine your light down the hallway whispering out your brothers name, "Dean," but no answer.

You hug the wall as you make your way down towards the only room that's open. You peek inside to see your brothers tied up in a chair. You run in checking for a pulse or any sign of life. You let out a sigh of relief when you get a pulse from each of them.

You hear Dean groan a little so you race to his side. You put your hand on his cheek and lift his head so his eyes meet yours.

"Dean," you try your best to shove the tears back.

You were always told to remain strong, never to show any emotions during a hunt.

"Y/N," he breathes out groaning in pain.

"I'm here," you smile kissing his forehead.

"Sammy," he questions looking over to Sam.

"He's alive he's alive," you finish untying him and help him from the chair.

You place Dean against the wall and go over to Sam lightly shaking him. He slowly opens his eyes looking up at you. You smile helping him from the chair.

You hear a low growl coming from the hallway.

"The hellhounds are coming we need to leave," you step away from Sam grabbing your flashlight.

"We're too weak y/n," Sam mumbles holding his side.

"No stop we're not getting in that depressing moments on every romantic film. Where he guy sacrifices himself for the girl. We're getting out alive," you stop him from his thought.

You hear the growls get closer to the room you're all in. You grab your knife and pray to God that you all make it out alive.

"I knew you would show up," you hear a demonic laugh come from just outside the door.

You look around for any other exits. The door breaks down and Lucifer stands there smiling. Dean pulls himself up with all the strength he has left. He stands in the path between the both of you.

Sam puts his arm in front of you giving Lucifer his famous death glare. You should be the ones protecting them but you knew no matter how hard you tried they would always put you out of harms way.

"So who's ready to be tortured," he smiles leaning against the door post.

The hellhound snarls and you see his paw track in the dirt.

"What about a deal," you step aside so the devil looks at you.

"You take me and let them go," you finish crossing your arms.

"No," Dean snaps looking back to you.

Lucifer taps his finger against his chin softly smiling.

"Nah," he snaps his fingers and a hellhound jumps on Sam ripping his chest.

"No," you scream as Sam falls to the ground.

You grab your knife stabbing the hellhound but it does nothing against it. It slashes your side but not enough to kill you. Sam screams out and puts his hand against his chest.

"Sammy," Dean screams running to him but Lucifer holds his finger up so Dean flies to the wall.

The hellhound finishes off Sam leaving him in a pile of blood. Your eyes flood with tears and you move closer to Sam. You look at Lucifer in disbelief. He smiles then looks at Dean.

"Stop," you scream as the hellhound makes its way over to Dean.

The hellhound tears Dean to shreds just like it did to Sam. You cry out begging for him to stop. Lucifer whistles and the hellhound backs off.

"Have a great day," Lucifer smiles walking down the hallway.

You run over to Dean crying your heart out. You kiss his forehead begging for God or anyone to bring them back. You drag dean over to Sam so you're by their side.

"Please don't leave me," you whisper banging your head low tears still falling.

You hear a swoosh and Cas stands there looking at you.

"Please bring them back," you beg standing up.

"I can't," He softly says looking down.

"What do you mean you can't," you ask feeling your whole body shut down.

"I'm cut off from Heaven I can't save them," he whispers as you take a step back.

A thousand of thoughts rush through your mind as you stare at your dead brothers. You fall to your knees a scream itching in your throat but all you can do is stare.

As you sink into the feeling of nothingness all you can do is stare. No emotion, no anything.

All you do is

Stare.