Chapter 30

If you want to support me. Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)
_________

***
-Sokka POV-

DemonicDragon? The name didn't ring any bells. During the first time, I had a suspicion that MistDemon had been Zabuza. 

But DemonicDragon was too wide of a spectrum. I could think of a dozen characters who would fit that description at the top of my 
head.

[DemonicDragon: ??]

[BeastMaster64: Welcome young traveler.]

[DemonicDragon: What? Who are you?]

[BeastMaster64: The road will make itself clear in the darkest of time.]

[DemonicDragon: WTF?]

After that, I stopped responding, and thankfully Zabuza wasn't online either so he didn't see what I was writing. This was all so there would be a sense of mystery around me, and soon enough the guy or gal will start unconsciously revealing more information about themselves while they try and ask for info.

Sometimes you could tell a lot about a person by the questions they asked. So I wanted to get them as curious as possible. Also just because he used WTF, as a shortening of the words 'what the fuck' there was a high chance that the person was someone young. Older people don't normally use WTF.

Soon enough, these small things should add up and I should be able to guess their identity by then. 

***
For hours, the new group member kept asking questions. At first, he was calm, but then got aggressive and left.

[DemonicDragon: Fuck you!!]

[DemonicDragon: What the fuck! Answer you bastard.]

[BeastMaster64: Sometimes you need to be the same kind of animal, but a different beast.]

Scrolling through the swear words, and rants of anger, I could see a pattern. Anger, anger, anger, and in the end, there was no calmness, he didn't even apologize. After all, I hadn't even insulted him, just said some strange and mysterious words.

The guy seemed quite young. And I had determined his gender too as he said that he would fuck my mother. Girls don't usually swear like that. Also judging by his tone, he probably was around his 20s and had been feeling stuck in life lately.

Anger wasn't an emotion you should use when trying to argue with someone in what was essentially an online chat. People have a lot more time than you think, and sounding angry wasn't the right response to anything. Instead, it will just make you seem foolish. 

Yeah, I had a rough guess of who he was. But I didn't have any conclusive evidence yet.

[MistDemon: Who's the angry kid?]

Since the new member had gone offline, it seemed like Zabuza had woken up and read the previous messages. 

[BeastMaster64: New member. I was just teaching our junior about life.]

[MistDemon: Aren't you around the same age?]

This fucker. I never told him my age, but he seemed to have figured it out. Then again, I wasn't the only one who was good at getting information out of people. Someone like Zabuza was probably leagues ahead, not was he older and more experienced, but he was trained since childhood to do this. On the other hand, I just picked up the skill during my last life. 

Still, Zabuza was checkmated a long time ago, he just didn't know it yet. Not only did I already know his identity, but from the Naruto series, I even knew him better than he knew himself.