Chapter 40

A/N: Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)

If you wanna join my Discord server to ask any questions or see character pics. Here it is the link:
https://discord.gg/bqadGRAUHA

***
Now, I understood that Katara was at an age where she was curious and wanted to be a little rebellious. Thinking that she could handle the battles of the world.

But I knew she wasn't ready. This world was dangerous. I wasn't angry she helped revolutionaries or whatever. Still, as an older brother, she needed to know that getting in these kinds of situations would worry me. That could lead to danger. 

Though she was young, Katara was bound to make mistakes. But as her brother, I will be here to teach her to not make the same mistake twice. 

Well, it was better for things like this to appear now rather than during an important moment. "Katara, you are free to do what you want, but don't be stupid."

"Huh?" She seemed confused. Did she expect me to be angry or something?

"What?" I asked her back, my eyes sharpening dangerously. "Just remember, the world isn't black and white. It doesn't mean that whatever rebels you have chosen to help will be good, or the Fire Nation soldiers you have decided to destroy will be bad. So be careful, don't do something without thinking it through."

"Yes!" She nodded excitedly. 

Unlike the normal Sokka, I was responsible. So she understood and held my words at a higher value than she would have normally had.

Still, it was a high chance my words just flew over her head, and there was nothing I could do about it. "Just… be careful."

She nodded and went to bed excitedly, sometimes I forgot that my sister was just a fourteen-year-old girl. This was due to her talents and exceptional intelligence, but it's normal for people her age to do reckless things. That's how we grow as people. Though I guess it was normal for people my age to do stupid things too, but my mind was older than my body.

Aang looked at me and smiled. "Sokka, you should sleep sometime too."

Oh~ this little shit. He knew something, as expected, Roku told him information about me. Well, I doubt the Avatar was Omnipotent, but their spirits might have seen me not sleep. It was a matter of time before it happened. "Don't worry, I usually have to tire myself out before going to sleep. That's the only way I can get a full night's rest."

"Oh okay…" Aang said reluctantly.

Seems like the little guy is sad. Time to change the subject. "By the way, what was the name of those revolutionaries?"

"They are called the Freedom Fighters and their leader is Jet. We heard about them from some Fire Nation soldiers and decided to go and check things out." Aang exhilarated and made hand movements to describe the scenario and how it happened.

So they met with Jet? Well, that was bad, but it could be good.  Because while Jet was manipulative and quite smart, he can be used as a tool to teach Katara and Aang a couple of lessons about trusting others.

Also, Jet was useful for something else too. It was something that I had planned for quite a while. Training, I needed to do more of it, and due to liking to keep my secrecy about these things, I will have to separate from Katara and Aang. 

Now was too early to show my power, or maybe I won't ever show my full power. But for now, there were dangerous Spirits out there and didn't want to draw their attention.