𝟎𝟑 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"You've made a game out of my love..."

L O U D scream resonated under the four dark black walls of his room

L O U D scream resonated under the four dark black walls of his room. He woke up with a jolt. Sweat covering his whole body as his t-shirt was now completely drenched in it. Soon, the piece of clothes left his warm body. He breathed all the oxygen in the room finding it difficult to do this simple and repetitive task. His fingers automatically brushed his hair.

A groan left his mouth. He had a nightmare. A weird one. But it felt so real, so true he couldn't help but compared it with reality. What what if it come true? What if she leave him and never come back? He can't, just the mere thought was making his heart ache painfully. He is a mess - a confused mess. He is confused about his own heart and emotions.

Defeated - he put his head in his hands and growled loudly as if trying to make the guilt and pain go. But it wasn't that easy. He flinched at ringtone of his phone suddenly pulling him off guard. He grabbed the phone and was about to cut the damn call but when he saw it was his mother he couldn't help bit answer her. Though he knows she will understand his situation with his voice only. After all she is a mother.

"What did you do ?" He was shocked at the stern and loud voice of his mother. She was furious..at him. She didn't greet him like she always does when he answers her call.

"Ma, what are you talking about ?"  He said, his voice held uncertainty.

"Don't play that damn innocent card on me Shahzain." He knew he was in dip shit the moment she said his full name. "Where did I fail in raising you Shahzain?" Her voice was vulnerable. "I raised you and Rehan equally but turns out he is hundred times more mature and better than you!" She shouted at him from the other side making him take his phone away from his ears.

"Maa, I don't understand." He repeated again. On the other side, a furious Rehan took hold of the phone and said. "Bhai, mom knows about what you did with bhabi. And trust me on this. You are in deep shit. You're literally damned. I am ashamed to call you my brother after how abusive you were with bhabi. You know what you don't deserve her." His younger brother words were like a hard slap right across his face.

Damn. He was so right.

"Who told her this?" Shahzain sighed. "Oh wait let me guess, it's my sweet little wife, isn't it ?" His voice dripped with sarcasm. He clenched his fist as a sudden rage filled his blood. She complained about him to his mother and younger brother. It was supposed to be in both of them only.

"Cut the crap. You touch her and you won't see mom's face again. It's not my words but mom's. And trust me on this bhai, she isn't joking around." Saying that Rehan cut the call and consoled his shaking mother who was still not understanding her son.