chapter 19

Sorry I have updated in a while but I'm back so here's the next chapter hope you like it.

Ok a whole bunch of teens in a room... not so bad. A whole bunch of teens in a room with loud music, and alcohol...not so great.

I squeezed past or more like pushed people as they grind each other.

That is so not how I danced back in the day... wow...I'm old. I'm even using the back in my day speech...even if it wasn't out loud I was still thinking it. Just then I saw caroline walk up to me jumping up and down with excitement.

"I'm so glad you came!!!" She said with a big smile on her face jumping up and down.

"Yeah...great...can I leave now?" I said as I tried to shrink in to see if I could just disappear.

"No!!" She said looking at me like I was crazy. "The fun has just started come on loosen up a little." She said as she swayed her hips.

"No thanks I'm good."

"Come on come on come on. Let's celebrate, you are out of the house...out of bed, and it's time to let your party side out a little. I remember last time we went to a dance together and you were dancing and having fun...maybe a little drunk but that's not the point! The point is, is that you are a 2000 year old vampire who can do what ever she wants with no one to tell her what to do...So get that stick out of your a** and dance with me." She said dragging me to the dance floor. She grabbed both my hands and started dancing moving my arms to sway to the beat.

After a little bit of convincing I started to dance a little, as in move my hips and not my feet.

Elena walked by angry while damon stood farther back.

Guess there is more going on than I thought there was. But it didn't really surprise me this was mystic falls.

After the party I went to my house and practically ran to my bed. Stefan showed up I guess earlier and killed Damon's blood bag, I mean girlfriend. He looked pretty upset. I think he was starting to like have that one around. Alright I did my best I left my bed and walked around town and went to elenas party. I think I deserve to sleep for another week... maybe two.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I looked around to see I was in the woods behind my house. My eyes laid on someone walking towards me.

Elijah.

But that can only mean.......... Oh I'm going to kill klaus he did not dagger elijah.

"Yes klaus daggered me. I guess I should have seen it coming." Elijah said walking up to me putting a hand to my face as he gently stroked my cheek. "You have know idea how much I have missed you." He said pecking my lips. But before he could pull away I grabbed his neck pulling his lips back to mine. It wasn't ruff, it was desperate as if he would disappear and this would be just my imagination. A tear slid down my cheek as we pulled apart. He wiped it away.

"I'm going to kill him." I said as looked into his eyes wishing to stay like this forever. "I've missed you." I said as more tears ran down my face. My emotions were eating me alive as they all wanted to rush out at once. "I thought I would never get to see you again." I said as my body rocked with sobs. He pulled me into him as he wrapped his arms around me resting his head against mine.

"Shhh. Shhh. Shhh. It's ok. That would never happen. I'll always come back to you. No matter what." He said trying to calm me down. It only made me cry harder. I never cry in front of people but I just could stop. I felt bad because I was wasting this time we had together with me crying. I pulled my self together as I looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you Elijah." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too Samantha." He said kissing me but this time until I started to wake up.

As I opened my eyes I could still feel his lips on mine. I reached up to feel my eyes puffy.

Sighing I stood up and went to the bathroom.

This is going to be a long year.