chapter 30

" Damon leave me alone to eat my ice cream." I said to Damon as he was staging me through the woods. Damon grabbed my ice cream and I snatched it back. "Damon I live you, I really do...but if you touch my ice cream again I'm going to rip your arm off." I said to him as I continued to eat my ice cream. You have to love ice cream, ice cream is amazing.

"Someone's in a mood." Damon mumbled.

"I know it's weird. I just feel like...blah." I said thinking about it. "That makes sense....right?" I asked.

"Sure. What ever it is get over it or sleep that usually helps you." Damon said and I sighed.

"I think it's because I haven't had sex in a while." I said not pay much attention to what I was saying. Damon stumbled and I grabbed his arm still in my daze, as I held him up. "That might be it...of not then I'll sleep." I said and continuing to walk.

We came into a large clearing as I looked around and did little twirls as I walked.

"Hello Damon, Samantha." He said nodding at me.

Oh no he didn't.

I walked straight over to him as I looked him in the eye.

He looked at me then looked at Damon.

Ok...So Damon didn't know about us. I didn't really care right now.

I reached up and grabbed his neck and smashing his lips to mine. I then pulled away when he wanted more.

"Don't ignore me next time." I said and turned away from him crossing my arms.

"She kind of been in a...mood, lately." Damon said as he started at me wide eyed.

"Mate." I pointed to Elijah. Damon started choking and I laughed a little.

"Please tell me you're kidding?" He asked.

"Not in the slightest." I said to him before walking away from them. "I know you'll tell Stefan in a little bit. And like you said I'm in a mood...So don't bug me." I said to Damon. "Elijah my place 30 minutes. I need sex." I said walking away.

What the he'll is wrong with me...talk about no filter.

I know I know short chapter. But it was good...right? I dont really know what I could do to get things more interesting. So if you have any suggestions I would love to here them. And if you want please message me weather to talk or ask questions, really just anything. Anyway thanks for reading It means a lot!