Chapter 35

It was time for the dance and i was getting ready in my room. I heard a knock on the door and i already knew who it was.

"Come in." I called out and tried to zip the back of my dress. you would think after 2000 years of living in this world i would be able to zip the back of a dress.

"Do you need help with that?" Elijah's calm voice asked and i could feel he was standing behind me.

"Yes please." I said and i let go of the back of my dress and his hands replaced it. He zipped up the dress slowly and i could feel his hands brush against the exposed skin of my back. When he was done he didn't take his hand away and instead brushed his fingers against the back of my neck. "Thank you." I mumbled and went to walk away but Elijah grabbed my waist.

"You're welcome." He said in my ear. "You look beautiful." He whispered lowly and rocked us side to side.

"Why thank you, Mr. Mikaelson. I am sure you look just as good." I smirked and turned around. "dashing as always." I said patting his chest and pecked his lips.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked and I pulled away from him.

"Depends." I shrugged.

"On what exactly?" Elijah asked taking a step forward but I took on back and he stopped. He raised an eyebrow at me and raised his hands in surrender.

"Let's play a game." I suggested.

"A game? Samantha don't you think we are a little old for games?" He asked.

"No such thing." I smirked winking at him.

"What kind of game?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you when I come up with it." I grinned. He shook his head and sped over to me but I am faster and disappeared so I was behind. "I think I figured out a game." I said and Elijah turned around quickly.

"And what would that be Mrs. Mikaelson?" He coed and I'm sure if I wasn't excited about this game I would have been a puddle on the floor. He would have won the game just as he had won my heart so long ago.

"Cat." I said pointing to him. "Mouse." I pointed to me.

"So tag." Elijah said and I huffed.

"Nooooo." I shook my head. "Once you capture me." I said walking lazily up to him and trailed the tip on my pointer finger down his tucs. "We can leave. And I can make that woman you call mother pee her pants." I smirked and Elijah chuckled.

"Hmm. Sound good to me. But what else will I get when I capture you?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll order pizza and watch movies. Cuddling and making out once in a while."

"With you we could be doing anything and I would be happy as long as you are with me." He said being romantic.

"Great." I said grinning. "Twilight it is then." I ran as quickly as I could and I heard Elijah moving up stairs.

"That's not funny....Sammy." He called out. He was walking down the stairs.

"What are you going to do about it. Eli?" I asked standing at the bottom of the stairs before disappearing.

"You happen to be very ticklish, if I remember correctly."

"You'll have to find me first." I said throwing my voice to the other side of the room.

"You know...for being 2000 years old you still act like a 2 year old."

"Look who's talkin. Mr. Original vampire. You are just as bad as me but you cover it up with a suit and tie. I'd like to see you not wearing that for once." I teased

"Oh but you have seen me naked many times." He said looking in the kitchen.

"You know what I ment Elijah." I sighed.

"Yes. But where's the fun in not messing with you." He said. "Boo." He appeared behind me and I took off running. I stood on the opposite side of the couch. We ran around it twice before Elijah decided to just push it out of the way.

"Cheating!" I called out and laughed while running to the opposite side of the room.

"You never clarified the rules, sweetheart."