chapter 13

When I woke up I felt arms around me. I looked up to see elijah sleeping. Are legs were intertwined with each other. I was half laying on him with my head on his chest. I laid my hand down on his stomach. He had a 6 pack not an ounce of fat. I trailed my finger over every line lightly. I bent down and kissed his stomach lightly. Elijah grabbed my hand and started to play with my fingers. I looked up at him he was looking at are hands. Numb. I still felt numb but it was faded. I looked into his brown eyes.

Elijah's pov

When I heard what Samantha said about being numb and how much pain she was in. I had no idea. When her childhood was brought up she stiffed what could be so bad that she had to block the memories away and never talk about it? Samantha leaned forward to kiss my stomach lightly. I grabbed her hand and started to play with her fingers. She was so fragile her skin was smooth and small. When I looked back at her I looked into her blue green eyes. I let go of her hand and brought it to her face. She leaned into the touch. She then pulled away. I frowned what did I do something? She then unraveled are legs. She moved so she was sitting on my lap I sat up so she was straddling me. Before I could say anything. She said.

"Morning." She kissed my lips lightly.

Samantha's pov

"Morning" elijah said kissing me this time. I played my head down in the crook of his neck. Before I New what was happening Elijah bit down on my neck with his vampire teeth. I moaned leaning my head back. He pulled his teeth out and my neck healed. Elijah then licked the rest if the blood that was on my skin. I leaned down and bit his neck. It was sweet tasting. I heard him moan and grab my waist. I pulled back doing the same thing he did to me. I pulled back picked his lips.

"We need to get up." I said pulling away from him.

"Or we could stay in bed." Elijah said pulling me down so I was laying on his. I let out a squeal.

"ELIJAH!!" I yelled when he flipped us over so i was on my back. I laughed. "We need to get up elenas here in 5.4.3.2.1." And just then she knocked on the door. Elijah groaned rolling off me and off the bed grabbing his clothes butting them on. I was still dressed so I grabbed a pair of jeans and long sleeve maroon shirt. I took of my shirt putting on the other. When I looked at Elijah he was staring at me. "Like the view?" I smirked. Instead of answering he walk up to me and kissed my lips then walked to the door. He looked at me.

"Definitly." Was all he said before walking out. I got dressed and headed down.

"Hey are you ready?" Elena asked.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Well we are going to talk to Damon and stefan about Elijah helping us and about the full moon tonight." Elena explained.

"Fine." I said. And we all walked out the Door.