Chapter 28

"Ok let me get this clear....You took....klaus's family?" I asked over the phone. Stefan called me on my way back to my house.

"Yes." He answered.

"You took...klaus's family." I stated.

"Yes." Stefan said again.

"Did you hit your head? Maybe...I don't know...LOSE YOUR F*UCKING MINE!" I yelled.

"Last time I checked it's still in my head." He said sarcastically. "Are you in?" He asked.

"Of course I'm in how is that even a question? Where can I meet you?" I asked.

"Old house. Witches." He said.

"You sneaky dog." I said proud. "I'll be there right about." I showed up at the door. "Now." Knock knock.

"Who is it?" I heard Stefan say from in side and through the phone.

"House keeping." I said. He opened the door and ended are call. I looked at my phone. "Love you too." I said to it. Stefan smiled but I quickly went away. I rolled my eye at him "faker." I said walking past him. "Just to let you know..." I turned around to point at him "...You start acting like a dick to me. I'm out." I said walking down the stairs. The coffins appeared the minute I walked in.

"They never do that." Stefan said looking at me. "Why do they appear for you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm adorable." I said smiling innocently. "Plus witches love me and I love witches." I said and the breeze picked up twirling my hair behind me gently. "See." I stated. I moved over to the coffins opening the first one. "Kol." I stated. Moving to the next. "Finn...rebekah." I opened the last one. "Elijah." I said softly.

"We can't pull the daggers out yet." Stefan said.

"I understand." I said closing the lid. I climbed on top laying down. "I'll stay here with you." I stated though I was talking more to Elijah than I was Stefan. I closed my eyes as I adjusted. Stefan started to go over his plan. I half listened as I was to busy in my own little world. I soon fell asleep.