chapter 7 you did what?

I pulled away from Elijah. Looking him in the eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and he let out a soft mone. His hands tightened around my hips pulling me closer to him I could feel the magical bond between us. How had I not noticed before I frowned think of how how I could have missed it. I wasn't really looking for it... I didn't even know that I had a mate I just thought I was made to be alone as a punishment for becoming immortal. I got dragged out of my thoughts when elijah started to kiss my neck grinding against me. We never had sex with each other 1000 years ago because we weren't married and it would be looked down on. But right now I could care less. Elijah cared me to the next tree pushing me against it. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Before I New it I was landing on a bed with Elijah kissing me passionately. I reached for his shirt and ripped it open sliding it down his arms and throwing it to the side I then did the next layer till he only had pants and a tie. He leaned back and looked at me ripping off my shirt over my head. I ran my hands down his muscular stomach then bent down tracing his six pack with my tongue going down to his v line he looked at me in shock but didn't mind the feeling. I pulled back up and kissed him. This time he pulled away kissing down my neck toy chest. Let just say it was a very long night and I got no sleep till almost 3 in the morning.

When I woke up I was in someone's arms and are legs were intertwined. Then o remember what happened last night and looked at Elijah. I smiled devilishly kissing his bear chest. Up to hos neck letting my vangs scrap the skin lightly. I heard him mone and shift me I his arms I moved my legs just right when I heard him growl flipping up so he was on top looking at me I looked at him innocently. Batting my eye lashes at him with a 'what?' Look. Sliding my leg up against his then wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him down kissing him gently.

"Really Samantha?... that was not wise." Elijah stated pulling away keeping himself out of reach.

"Is that a old person joke." I said staring up at him with I take pout sticking my lip out. "And what wasn't wise kissing you or this?" I asked dragging my leg up his while shifting were I rubbed up against his man hood. His eyes darkens and I could tell that he was holding back. I leaned forward to his ear. Then whispered lowly "what's the matter Elijah mikaelson... not having second thoughts are we?... because I can change your mind"I said suggestingly. He let out a growl. I pushed us up so I was sitting on top of him. Moving a little forward a little back word.

"Samantha" Elijah said warningly.

"Hmm?" I picked up the pace. He was on the edge. Even with all night of trying I couldn't get him to lose his control and pull bore. He pushed me of his lap gently. Getting up and putting on so pants. I played back down and looked at the ceiling. We didn't even blood share. COME ON what did I do something wrong? HELLO VERGIN... well not anymore. Definitely not anymore. I got up with vampire speed got my clothes on then ran down the steps still using vampire speed when I got to the door I stopped put on my jacket. When my phone rang. Before I could say anything stefan had started talking.

"Hello? Are you alright. Of course you are you the oldest vampire ever... no offence... where are you? Why didn't you come to the boarding house? Did you leave again? Are you leaving o saw your bags packed please don't leave again to be stuck with dealing with damon you traveled with him for 80 years you no how he can get." He finally stopped when he realized he was rambling. "Hello?"

"Hi stefan. I am fine. I didn't come to the boarding house because I didn't want to. No I haven't left yet. My bags are packed because who knows when I will have to leave. And he is your brother stefan you are going to have to deal with it." I answered easily.

"Ok...ok just come back when you can and if you are going to be gone please call. Alright?"

"Yes dad no problem I will tell you when I have to take a crap as well that ok with you?"

"Not funny"

"I thought I was hilarious"

"Bye Sammy" I groaned at the nick name.

"Bye steffy" I said hanging up when I turned back to the door elijah was standing there leaning against the wall.

"What do you mean yet?" He looked at me like he thought I was running again. He wouldn't be that far off everyone who I ever cared for has died and my brother is even in constant torcher with no blood in his system.

"I mean I am not staying in one town forever and will leave."

"No you Kent you were going to run" he stepped up to me looking me in the eyes. "Why do you run from me?" "Am I that bad that even you would run from me?" He asked.

"No" I stated simply. "I run because people around me get hurt I can never settle down I can never be with someone I love... I am still looking for my brother even if he was a dick he is the only family I have the only family I will ever had and I am pretty sure he loves a girl over me."I was almost in tears saying that ok loud. "And the minute I get him back he is going to find a way to kill himself after getting rid of the supernatural afterlife. And he will never look back... but doesn't mean I can try so that is what I am doing some say it's running from something but I don't see how you are running from something when you are trying instead to find it." I looked at him."so I'm sorry I have to go I don't want to kill my brother." I New I shouldn't have said that but I was not in the mood and technically I am not fully his mate so he has no word in this. He seemed to know this too but still acted like he didn't."

"I'm not losing you" was all he said. Even when I jab at him he still shows nothing. Nothing.

"You know. You say that like you have a say in the matter. Like I am a object that needs to be under lock and key. What are you going to keep me in this little town till you say alright let's go. I am not at your beck and call when ever you want something. I am older than you I am stronger I am faster and I- will you stop starring at me like that." I look over to she elijah giving me the look like I just kicked his puppy a cross the room. "I-"

"No you are right I was treating you like a object that I can lock in a room and come to when I need" elijah stated.

"Literally" he looked at me then thoughtful his words then looked at me amused. "I was not going to say sorry if that was what you were thinking. I was going to leave. Please move." He didn't move. "Eli-" he cut me off kissing me. Putting his hand on my cheek.

"I am sorry" he pecked my lips again and again. "Please stay in town just a little longer... I won't try to stop you. But I will look for you." Kissed me again. "Pl-" peck "ea" peak "se" I sighed then pulled away. Looking in his eyes.

"Fine" he looked surprised that I agreed. "But I am still mad at yo-" he kissed me again trialling kisses down my neck butting drawing blood as he bit deeper. I stead of hurting like it would a human it felt wonderful. He pulled away then licked the blood away. He leaned his head to the side exposing his neck. I leaned forward and kissed his neck sinking me vangs in drinking. Pulled away. Looking at the wall behind him then rest my head on his shoulder.

"You are mine and I am yours. We are mates and so much more." Elijah said