chapter 12

Elena looked at everything even stuff in the oven. She wandered the whole house then walked back int the kitchen.

"This is a big house. How long have you had it?" Elena asked sitting on a stool.

"130 years. I designed it to be just like my other house when I was little except instead of stone it is wood and I added the top level. " I said grabbing a cookie.

"The top level was locked what's up there?"

"Everything." I stated bitting the cookie.

"Everything?" Elena asked.

"Paintings, plants, books, furniture, toys, extra rooms, decorations, clothes, I have a object for each century. Memories of what happened so I would never forget."

"Oh cool. What was it like.When you were a kid?" Elena asked. I stiffed but hid it.

"It doesn't matter it was 2000 years ago. My memories a little off I can't remember much of my childhood." I lied. I remember every day waking up in pain dying slowly. What it looked like out side when the sun was high. When it rained I would sneak out and sit in it. But I never was loved like.my brother I was the child who was broken. 'She could never catch a man to wed with her illness. No one will take her.' Was my parents words. The only one I felt love from in my family was my brother and sisters.

"Oh that's to bad maybe you can show me your collection some time." Elena said with a smile.

"Yeah maybe. You two have more to talk about right? Well get to it I have to do something." I said walking out of the kitchen up the stairs. When I reached the locked door I took out my key from around my neck and slide it in. When I opened the door the huge room had some furniture in it. There was 10 doors I walked to the one that was glass opening it. I need was a garden and the room was glass. You could see all around the backyard and the lake. Most of the rooms were like this up here made out of glass except the floors. The room was big and in the middle there was books sitting on one of the tables. I sat down on the couch. I concentrated on blocking the memories from my childhood they were not the best. The sun was setting. I heard elena open the door and walk out to her car. As she drove away I heard elijah sit down in a chair in the living room. I got up and walked out locking the door. When I walked into the living room Elijah looked up seriousness in his eyes and posture.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. Sitting next to him resting my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes. "What happened when you were human?" I stiffend again.

"Nothing important like I said it has been 2000 years you don't tell me everything that you did so it should not matter." I said in a tone like this is the last time we will talk about it end of story.

"You are a tease." He moved my hair behind my ear. "You were very cruel turning me on then just walking away like it was nothing." He kissed my neck. I smirked. He continued to kiss my neck up my jaw to my ear. "You will have to be punished." He grinned.

"I am older Elijah what are you going to do spank me? Or maybe." I shifted so I was on top of him sitting on him lap straddling him. "You will do nothing because guess what?" I whispered in his ear grabbed it with my teeth.

"What?" He said. He grabbed my waist pulling me down more.

"I'm older,faster,stronger, and I am not in the mood sorry." I said unapologetically getting of his lap. But before I was out of the room. He was in front of me. He grabbed my face gently and kissed me gently with love. I kissed back putting my fingers in his hair pulling. He moaned kissing me more hungrily. He pulled away. Picking me up one hand on my back while his other arm was under my knees. He got to my bedroom opening the door. He played me down under the covers. He pulled off his shirts so he was shirtless. Sliding off his shoes he climbed into the bed laying down then grabbing my waist pulling me down and wrapping his arms around my waist. My back was against his chest my arms laid on top of his. He kissed the top of my head. I turned around in his arms kissing him on the lips then rested my head on his chest. His grip tightened pulling me closer.

"Good night love." Elijah said closing his eyes.

"Night." I said closing my eyes.