chapter 5 no not right

I swear if rose does not shut up I am going to rip her heart out.

"So far I know klaus Is the oldest." She said I looked at her then at elena.

"No" rose jumped when I spoke. "He is not the oldest. There are two above him Finn the oldest and then elijah." I stated. "Oh and elijah wasn't going to take you to Klaus. He wanted to use you to lure him out so he can kill him." I said looking at elena.

"Speaking of which what did you do with the original?" Damon asked.

"Talked"

"What?" He waved his hands dramatically. "You didn't go ninja vampire on him." He reached up and touched my forehead. Narrowing his eyes. "Are you alright?" I swatted his hand away and walked out of his reach.

"I'm fine" I said before telling them about how I helped create the originals leaving out the elijah and me part. That would not make them happy. Not that I cared.

"So your saying" elena said looking at me and the salvatores "that the most dangerous vampire on this earth is after me" she stated not asked. But everyone answered anyways.

"No" the Salvatores said while me and rose said "yes". Elena started to shake a little.

"If it makes you feel better one original doesn't want to kill you. And that technically the most dangerous vampire on this earth is me." I said pointing to myself. The boys glared at me until they noticed that elena calmed down a little.

"What deal?" She asked looking at me. I shrugged.

"You would have to ask him" the rest of the time I tuned them out. I do that a lot, I thought. Hmm.

Rose looked at me in fear. I could see a plan forming in Elena' s eyes. great she is so going to get herself killed. I look at rose. You know elijah had planned to not give elena to Klaus were rose was. I really didn't like her she only is coming to us now because Trevor died. I looked right at her

"I don't like you" I stated. Everyone looked at me while rose looked scared. "The only reason why you are here is because Trevor died and you have nothing else to do. You're the one who kidnapped elena in the first place. So tell me right now why I shouldn't kill you right now."

"I k-know o-o-of a guy n-na-med s-slater he can t-tell you about the originals" rose finished.

"I already know everything about them more than you and more than this slater guy... so I still don't see why you're needed." I said looking at her as she coward away. I vampire speed up to her grabbing her by the neck holding her up against the wall. As she tried to loosen my grip from her neck. Stefan and damon ran over to me and tried to pull me away they couldn't even more me a little. I finally let go. I was not in a good mood. If you couldn't tell.

I put my hands up to my head rubbing my temples.

"Are you ok?" Damon asked me and moved closer to me like I was a injured animal that could attack at any time.

"Elijah might have compelled her the originals can compel other vampires" rose said and everyone looked at me like I might actual be compelled. I leaned forward and looked into roses eyes. She had a smug look on her face.

"I am 1000 years older than the originals I compelled them to forget me, I compelled them. I created them. So get this through your thick skull, I will kill you when elena says I can or when I just feel like it. Then I am going to make sure that you suffer." I showed her my vampire face and tilted my head. "Then I am going to drain every ounce of blood in you body." I smirked when I saw the fear come back. changing my face back to normal. "Well this has been fun" I looked at the clock. "If you want I can stay with you so you can feel more safe" I said to Elena.

"Yeah... then later I can introduce you to Caroline and bonnie like I said" she stood walking to the door I grabbed my bag with vampire speed and headed for the door. Waving to the Salvatores.

Couple weeks later.

Elena went to meet a guy named slated and got attacked or something and I met bonnie and caroline. Caroline and me became friends quickly, bonnie took some convincing put when she shook my hand she thought I was ok. We had a sleepover for four days which was just us staying up late and talking about boys. Telling ghost stories and sharing secrets. I liked hanging out with them they were fun.

Now.

I heard jenna going through the closet so I went  to investigate.

"Samantha. Could you help me with these heavy boxes?." Jenna asked from down stairs.

"Sure" I answered walk down stairs and grabbing two boxes. Jenna looked at me like I was crazy. While I gave her a 'what?' Look.

"Your going to ruin your back. Then when your older you will have a hunch." Jenna said knowingly. I hid my laugh and shook my head at her like she was crazy. Elena came down the stairs and went passed me talking to Jenna. I only paid attention when she raised her voice. "And when I mean roped I mean very excited to help" I heard elena gasp then walk back words to stand behind me. "Sam you can set the boxes over there for now" jenna nodded to a corner and I nodded going to the corner, elena follow me the whole time. "Oh let me introduce you to Elijah Smith he is doing a history paper on mystic falls. I am getting out some of are old journals." When I turned around I saw elijah standing smirking a little at elena.

"Nice to meet you Elena" he kissed the back of her hand.

"You too, elijah" she walked back behind me.

"Told you" I whispered/ mocked elena. she glared and I just smiled. I walk up to him sticking out my hand to shake his. He turned it and brought it to his lips lingering a little more than necessary. "Samantha, pleasure to meet you, Elijah" I said playing along.

"The pleasures all mine." Elijah said never breaking eye contact.we let go of each other's hands.

"Well we can loud this into your car-" jenna began before elijah cut her off politely.

"Or I can send some one for it tomorrow" he said jenna let out a sigh of relief.

"That could work too" she stated happily.

"I hope to see you soon, thank you for inviting me in to your house." He said the last part looking right at elena. He them left and elena ran for Jeremy's door and knocked I follow behind taking my time. I saw elijah run up to elena and I vampire speed so I beat him standing between the two. I looked at elena and made a 'shh' sign. Elena nodded. Jeremy came half way through the door pulling an eye bud out.

"Yeah?" He asked. Elena Froze not knowing what to do.

"Jenna needs help with some boxes" I said pointing down stairs.

"Alright" he said walking passed us down the stairs. Elijah, Elena and me enter her room. Elena freaks a little and starts to rub her hand together. I tuned them out. Like normal and heard about the deal and elena having to not get herself noticed. Ha. And in return he would protect her loved ones.

"Do we have a deal?" Elijah asked.

"I have something to ask of you first." Elena started

"Are you negotiating?"

"Stefan is trapped in a tomb with Katherine I would like you to get him out."

"Fine... do we have a deal?" Elijah asked again.

"Deal" elena said.