𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take..."

2 years later,

2 years later,

"Welcome home !" Ozhan thick voice echoed in the empty appartement as he was followed by Dilainoor holding their little buddle of joy. Two days back, Dilainoor gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which ressembled a lot to her father with her hazel green eyes.

Life wasn't easy for Dilainoor nor Ozhan. They faced a lot of hardship in their marital life from the past two years but now everything was falling into place since the birth of their beautiful daughter which was a huge blessings for them as Dilainoor was having a lot of complications because of her past miscarriages. And her pregnancy wasn't easy as well due to her health, morning sickness but also because of their financial problems.

They were facing financial problems from the past months and Ozhan was having difficult times to pay off the hospital bills and everything but he never complained instead did extra hours at work. He never left Dilainoor's side and always stood by her side no matter what. Even when she would crave for something in the middle of the night, he would wake up and go to get whatever she wanted.

Dilainoor was also understanding throughout her pregnancy. She wouldn't always tell Ozhan when she was craving for something or in pain, she didn't want to bother him when he was already going through so much pressure. They both kept their faith in their Lord in times of hardship.

They kept sabr and finally their patience paid off. Ozhan worked hard from the past few months so his boss gave him promotion and his pay amount was now doubled for which he was very grateful and it was all because of his faith in Allah.

"So did Aliya liked her home ?" Ozhan turned towards Dilainoor after locking the door of the apartment. After a lot of argument, they finally came up with the name Aliya for their baby girl. She was one of kind with her green hazel eyes inherited by her father and her curly caramel brown hair inherited by her mother. She was the meaning of cuteness.

"She loves her home with her mum and dad." Dilainoor said smiling when Aliya let out a cute sound. She was observing around with her big eyes.

"Thank you so much for this beautiful gift Noori. I promise to always protect, love and cherish you two with my life. You two are the most important people in my life." He kissed his daughter forehead and kissed his wife gently as a thanks.

"Thank you for always staying at my side Ozhan. Even with my pregnancy mood swings and our financial problems, you never complained. I love you." Ozhan was shocked. His eyes widened and his mouth hung up. The sight was so cute that Dilainoor let out a giggle.

Yes, they were married for two years but Dilainoor never confessed her love for her husband. It was always Ozhan who confessed. It was the first time. "I love you much more Noori, more than you can imagine." He kissed her forehead and took Aliya from her arms.