Home life : 4

Michael's POV

Wednesday morning I got up, showered, got dressed and left for school.

At lunch Kaitlyn zoned out again. Her hands started shaking again. "Kaitlyn, are you okay?" I asked.

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing to look at her.

Her face turned pink and she sat on her hands. "Yeah, just cold. This school is really cold." She said.

"It's actually kind of hot in here.... Are you sure you're okay?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I just need some fresh air." Kaitlyn said getting up.

"Okay. Just make sure you are back in time for class." Grace told her.

"Okay, I'll be back soon." Kaitlyn said.

She got up and exited the cafeteria. This was the third time this week that happened.

"Anyone else thing somethings wrong with her?" Leo asked.

Camilla smacked his arm. "I do agree. Sort of. I think something is bothering her. Have you guys noticed when anyone hugs she she flinches. Well, she flinches for everyone except Emma the social worker." Camilla said.

"Yeah, the other day I handed her a dish to put away and my hand brushed hers, she surprisingly flinched for even that." Amanda said.

"Either she's seen too many horror movies or... Never mind, I got nothing." Camilla said.

"What if she was abused?" Grace asked quietly.

Everyone turned to her.

"What?" Leo asked.

"Well, think about it. She flinched whenever she is touched by anyone, she jumps at literally everything and whenever she zones out her hands start shaking." Grace explained.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that she got abused." Amanda said slowly.

"Still, what other excuse for her behavior do you have?" Grace asked.

"But is she had been abused, Mommy and Daddy would know about it." Camilla reasoned.

"Guys, she's coming back. Talk about the football game coming up." Eva said.

Kaitlyn walked up and sat back in her place next to me.

They all pretended they had been talking about football the entire time. Then the bell rang and we all went to our classes.

After school I had football practice. Then I went home, showered and headed to Mosaic. The Balors were there plus Kaitlyn. She looked uncomfortable most of the time.

Then after Mosaic I went home and went to bed.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey!

Hope you liked this chapter, comment and vote if you did.

What role do you think Toby will play?

Have a wonderful day!

-Kylie<3