Still Alive Sadly : 32

Kaitlyn's POV

I feel paralized. My body is too exhausted to move. I can barely keep my eyes open. I stopped trying to stop good ol' Dad from hurting me. Why try? It's not like I'm making it out alive. That's the one thing everyone has in common. In the end we all die. I wish I could just die or something. Then I wouldn't have to deal with recovering. My energy ran out. So I let my eyes close as I am engulfed in blackness.

~~~

I am woken up by banging, gunshots and yelling. The best thing to wake up to. I have a feeble hope that one bullet will slip under the door and hit my head. End it all. Then the gunshots stop and the door to the room I am is busted down. Three, maybe more, men run in waving guns around. I wish one of their fingers will slip on the trigger and a bullet will hit me. Then they see me. One of them approaches me while another talks into his walkie talkie.

"We found her. We are bringing her out." He says. Lovely. Because all I wanted was to be found and rescued. It's not like I wanted to die at all. The other guy picks me up and carries me over his shoulders. It hurts. A lot. Did I forget to mention I was shot in the stomach and leg? The good ol' Dad stitched both bullet wounds up horribly. They are probably infected or something. He carries me out of a warehouse. I was right!

Then I see Dad. He is bleeding from his right leg. He sees me and starts pulling away from the police officer holding him and shouting. An ambulance arrives and I am put in it. Just as the nurse is telling me to stay awake my energy runs out and I am again enveloped in blackness.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you liked that chapter, comment and vote if you did!

Have a wonderful day!

-M